.6

piper's pov (thought it was about time for this )

i woke up tangled in grayson's arms. i closed my eyes again remembering what happened yesterday. i remember telling him everything. 

i remember him saving my life. i wasn't trying to commit suicide when i took a step close to the edge. i took a step to look at how far it would be if i did fall. 

i did slip from the rain and he saved me. i almost fell to my death. i couldn't imagine dying. the pure fear that shot through me was like the fear i had felt at the incident. 

i opened my eyes again to see grayson's mouth parted with soft snores leaving his lips. i tried to get out of the bed but, his arms were wrapped around my waist. 

i needed to go to school. it had been two weeks since i had last been. i wasn't behind on school work and they didn't even count them as absences. 

my mom called and told them that i was going through a rough patch, knowing my past they let me go by. i picked up my work at the office every day doing my best to avoid the twins. 

"gray wake up please." i said softly shaking him as he stirred from his sleep. he opened his eyes as his met mine. "morning." he said as his voice was raspy. 

it was sexy hearing his morning voice. "i need to go to school." i whispered as i tried to get up but was quickly pulled back onto his chest. 

"you can miss one more day. we can have a date day." grayson mumbled. i thought about it for a minute. i wasn't behind on work, thinking about it i was a little ahead. 

"fine. but tomorrow i'm going to school." i said quietly getting up. i was still terrified to speak but, i knew shutting down again would crush grayson. 

i finally got out of bed walking downstairs to get breakfast. i smiled knowing that i had finally broke through my shell. all thanks to grayson. 

once i reached the kitchen i noticed lane sitting on the counter. she saw me smiling. "you're gonna tell me everything." she said smiling. 

"tell you what?" i asked playing dumb. "first of all i saw grayson in your bed this morning and before grayson fell asleep he told me you told him everything." she said as i looked down smiling. 

"he cured me lane." i said looking up smiling. "i'm so happy." she said as a tear slid down her face. i pulled her into a rib crushing hug as tears flew down my face as hers. 

"i finally have my sister back." she cried as i rubbed her back. "i'm right here and i promise i'm never gonna leave." i whispered. 

~

it was around 7:30 and grayson wanted to take me somewhere. he didn't tell me where but, he said it was going to be really fun. 

i looked down at my outfit hoping it looked good. i was back to my old style, i still loved jeans and a sweatshirt but, i needed to leave that behind for a while. 

"you look so good

"you look so good." grayson said smiling looking at me then back at the road. i blushed looking down. "thank you." i said quietly. 

"those are jeggings right?" he asked as i nodded. "ok good we'll be walking a lot. and since it was cold the jacket is good. you look so good." he said laughing. 

"thank you gray." i said slowly placing my hand on his which was one the center console. "of course." he replied as his smile grew looking in front of us. 

i followed his eyes and saw roller coasters. giant ones to be more specific. i loved roller coasters and my friends and i always used to go. 

we had this little amusement park called castles and coasters. we would dink around when we got bored on the summers. 

i haven't been to an amusement park since the incident. it reminded me to much of the memories i shared with them. we laughed so hard until we peed our pants. 

god, i miss them. i diverted my attention back to the real world. i needed to live in the now. it's what bella and emerson would have wanted. 

i miss them both with all my heart along with the others. they were both my world. when emerson and i would get in fights bella would be right there to help us make up. 

she's the reason i fell in love with him. she introduced us. she made him ask me out when he didn't have the balls to do it himself. 

we went to our junior prom together and it was beautiful. "hey piper you ok?" gray asked snapping me out of my fantasies. 

"yea sorry just memories." i said flashing him an assuring smile. "i just want to make sure you're ok. " grayson said smiling. 

"i'm ok." i muttered trying to stay in the real world. these past couple months i have been caught up in my past. reliving the past memories with my friends. 

i was back in the real world but, still i found myself coming back to my past reality. i felt like i was never going to escape it. 

once grayson parked he hopped out of the car opening the door for me. "thank you." i said getting out of the car pulling him into a bone crushing hug. 

"what's with the bone crushing hug?" he asked barely getting the words out as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"you helped me open out from my shell gray." i said loosening my grip. "i'm glad i'm here for you." gray responded. 

"thank you." i said muffled into his shoulder. all of a sudden everything went black as fell to the asphalt. i felt my shoulders hit the concrete when all faded.