hanging with the bros

Chris:
(*season 2 episode 8)
You and chris were laughing at the misery of the campers and how they believed this fake disease. They were truly that stupid??

"This is pure gold!" Chris laughted

"You can't be more true than that!" You continued to laugh.

It was a very good week.

Dj:

You were at DJ's house. You 2 were making a cake to eat while watching a movie your dad lent you. It was called "Deadpool" and he said it was a funny movie. After cooking you 2 finished and ate as the movie played oh my god DJ's innocence is gone and now your favorite thing to say is "im touching myself tonight".

Duncan:
Duncan and you were relaxing in the forest after a challenge and you could tell he is becoming soft but you did not mind it was much as you thought it would be. You carved for Duncan out of a piece of wood a bird that saved and gave it too him.

"You like?"

Duncan said wide eyed, "you are really good at carving but why that bird"

"I felt like it, also it is a cute bird." You explained.

Duncan smiled raiseing a brow and putting the small wooden bird in his pocket and carving a skull on the tree.... it turned into a bunny.

Mike:
You were watching salior moon with mike.

"Those girls have extermly long legs" he commented.

"So do you" you bluntly spout.

Oh how you had to give him an idea. Few minutes later he said he needs the bathroom and you nod. Few minutes later mike kicks down the door wearing salior moon cosplay...... it was crazy day.

Trent:

You were chilling in your house since your family wasnt home. You were desgining another guitar while trent played his guitar to pass time. It was quite sootheing and later you guys watched a movie and had pizza. A good day.