CHAPTER 1

************************************  Dorthy's POV  ********************************************************

     "Mom, do I have to go to school? Why choose now to start? I'm "16," I've been home-schooled for "13" years, I only have "2" years left untill I get crowned Queen, can't I just stay home-schooled until then?"

     "You know that the werewolves are trying to take over the Vampire Kingdom, It's not safe for you to stay here. That is why I am sending you away for 2 years, and you'll come back when it's time for you to be Queen," my mom, the Queen, replied.

     "Yes, mam" I answered. My mom always told me to never argue with her because I wouldn't get it my way, so I just answer, "Yes mam."

*********************************************Couple Hours Later********************************************

     I was on the way to Paradise Hills High school, in sunny San Diego, California. I had my phone at hand, wishing my mom would call saying I wouldn't have to go to High school anymore.

*************************************Nicole's POV************************************************************

     'I don't want to go to school, no one ever likes the new kid"

     "Don't think of the negative things, think of the positive things. You get a new start, and you can make new friends," my mom said.

     "Ya, see, think positive. Think of all the good things that can happen," my dad added.

     It wasn't surprising that my dad sided with my mom, my dad always agrees with my mom. I think he's scared of her because it's almost impossible for 2 people to agree all the time.

***********************************************************************************************************************

     What do you guys think so far???? Comment and Vote. :)

     This is my first book on Wattpad and I don't know if you guys will like the way I write. Tell me what you think, don't be to harsh. Thanks keep reading!!!!!!!!!!! ;)                                         

                                 - BBROCKS <3