Chapter 3 - New roommate

Sam's P.O.V
I woke up this morning thinking about yesterday, and almost forgot the fact that I allowed Colby to sleep over. I rub my eyes and slowly sit up. I look around and realize the house is quiet again. However, it was really early in the morning so I supposed it was nothing.

I walked out my room and decide to check up on our newest roommate. The door slides open, letting out an awful sound. I really need to fix this door someday. I peak inside the room to see if Colby was sleeping or not. I'm surprised he's still sleeping after that creek coming from the door. I smile slightly, kinda happy that he seemed to be comfortable. I close the door to his room again and start heading to check on the others. I saw Corey in the living room, editing one of his videos. He knew I was around, but didn't shoot me a single glance. I kinda understood why. But the big question is..

Did he tell Aaron?

"Hey Corey-"
"Don't talk to me, I'm busy" he abruptly interrupted. Trying to sound the least rude, however it didn't work at all. He was straight out rude, and it came in waves. I simply shrugged however, hiding the fact I was hurt by that. I turn towards the kitchen and suddenly - from nowhere - Aaron appeared. Standing with crossed arms and staring me down. His posture way more intimidating than Corey's or Colby's yesterday. He wasn't happy, that's for sure. From that moment, I know he's been told.

"Oh hey, Aaron. Everything okay?" I ask softly, trying to hide all nervousity flowing through my body. I wasn't good at doing that at all, and Aaron soon speaks.

"You can't be serious Sam" He starts. I feel small, almost like a ant in this moment. I kept my eyes locked with Aaron's though.
"He needed a place-"
"He is a bad person Sam! Manipulative, ignorant and straight out evil" Aaron yelled. Uncrossing his arms and staring straight into my eyes. It made me back away slightly, and Corey shot glances our way now and then.

"But you weren't here yesterday to hear his side-"
"Doesn't matter!" He shouts, repeatingly interrupting me while talking. It made me slightly irritated. I know Aaron was the culprit this time around, but anyone of us could have been the one to have been kidnapped. And he came back in one piece.
"Aaron. Listen to-"
"No Sam, there-"
"LISTEN" I raise. Aaron was the one to shut up this time around. Staring at me in a relatively composed way. I could see every muscle in his face holding back his anger however, and I closed my eyes. Collecting myself.
Then opened them again.

"Colby is asleep right now. And I get it Aaron, you were kidnapped by him. I knew so when I offered him to stay too. However, his reason for doing this in the first place wasn't to bring violence.." I started, and you could see the 'I-don't-believe-a-thing' expression plastered on his face.

"Bullshit" Aaron spat. Corey observed us still, and suddenly gazed towards the stairs.

Colby.

"Guys.." Corey spoke up softly. I whipped my head around to look at Corey and Aaron glanced over at him too. He was pointing towards the stairs, and I suddenly met with sad, blue eyes. Aaron was now dumbfounded, standing there not saying a thing. I wanted to say something but I didn't have to. Colby started walking down the rest of the steps and walk up to me and Aaron. He had dark circles under his eyes, which made me kinda surprised. I thought he had finally gotten a good night's sleep.

"Punch me" He suddenly says. He was straight on looking into Aaron's eyes, and the sadness turned to pure seriousness. Aaron was super caught off guard by his order and became kinda averting. I tried to talk to Colby, however he just pushed me back gently.

"Do it, Aaron" he spoke again. The sharpness of his blue eyes intensifying. Aaron swallowed and looked around. It seemed to me like Aaron was considering it, and I swear if he hurt him because Colby tells him too—