We finished playing after a while, and ate together at the food stands.

It was a really fun time. I was about to take us home, but Y/N wanted to take me somewhere, so I just followed her.

"So, who's your favorite character from all the games we played?"

I asked making conversation.

"That's easy! I have four favorites in Street Fighter. I like Ibuki, Necalli, Menat, and Vega"

"Fascinating"

"I have quite a few for Tekken, so bear with me. I like Law, King, Lee, Jin, Leo, Eliza, Claudio, Katarina, Lucky Chloe, and Kazumi"

"Lucky Chloe is so cuuuuute~"

"I know right? Now for Super Smash Bros Ultimate... There's Rosalina and Luma, Mr. Game & Watch, Sheik, Pit, Ike, Robin, Duck Hunt, Lucario, Greninja, Shulk, Dark Pit, Pac-Man, Mega Man, and Sonic"

"Jeez Louis, that's a lot..."

"They're all so cool... I couldn't choose..."

"I know how you feel. I like most of them too~"

"Thanks~. Now finally onto Mortal Kombat. There's Liu Kang, Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, Smoke, Rain, Noob, Kabal, Baraka, Skarlet, Triborg, Takeda, Johnny Cage, Predator, Alien, Jason, and Leatherface"

"I personally like Ferra/Torr~"

"Oh yeah~. They're really cool too!"

"I like your taste in characters Y/N~"

"Thanks so much~. I hope I get to play some more of my favorite games with you guys someday"

"Really? Like what?"

"Well, there's Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, One Piece, Naruto, Dragonball, Fortnite, Overwatch, and sometimes I play NBA games~"

I looked at her in shock.

How can she be so cool??? She really is the coolest girl ever.

"What is it?"

She asked, looking confused at me as she stopped walking.

Oh jeez, I'm starring...

"Y/N... You really are the coolest girl I've ever met..."

I could see the blush creep on her face, but she laughed and looked away.

"Aish... Stop trying to flatter me...~"

She laughed. playfully hitting me.

"But I mean it! I've never met a girl that likes basically all the things I like! You're such a cool person to hang out with! You're an amazing gamer, a very lively person to be around, and just a very nice person overall!"

I confessed.

"You...r-really mean that...?"

"Of course I do! I'd never lie to you~"

She looked at me and smiled.

We continued walking for a bit, but then she came to a halt.

"Ahh, we're here!"

-

It was a subway train station.