She cheered.

"I'm glad. It's not everyday you find someone to vibe with~"

"I know right!"

-

When we got there, it was as cool as I remembered.

Always lively, brick walls, adequate lighting, old and new arcade games, great food stands, the whole shebang!

Everyone comes to this place to let go, especially the gamers. There are traditional competitions with cool prizes, but I choose not to participate in them.

I just don't want any of the prizes.

"So what should we play first?"

Y/N asked, examining the various options.

I scanned the games that weren't already occupied.

Street Fighter 5, Space Invaders, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and Mortal Kombat games, along with old and new Tekken games.

The classics~.

I started eliminating the choices with ease.

The newer games like SF5 and SSBU would be taken easily. Which left Space Invaders, MK, and Tekken. MK is one of the most popular games. People would expect us to play that. Space Invaders wasn't that popular, but people played it only because of the graphics.

That left Tekken as the last choice.

"Let's play Tekken!"

I cheered.

"Oh my barnacles, I LOVE Tekken! I always used to play it on my dad's old PlayStation when I was really young~!"

She cheered, jumping excitedly.

"Wow really?! How old were you?"

I asked as we walked over to the game.

"My parents say I was about two or three~"

"TWO OR THREE?!"

"Yeah~. I guess I get it from my dad. He's the gamer of the house. We always play together"

"That's really cool!"

"Really? Even though I played it a lot by myself, I didn't win a lot. Even though I lost more than I won, I still liked to play it. I loved the graphics and how fun it was~"

"Is that how you became such a great gamer now?"

"Yeah, I guess it is~"

She said, smiling at me.

-

2-3 Hours Later
Around 6-7 o'clock

-