Chapter 2: The perfect morning.

"Will! Wake up, it's time to get ready for school. Do you honestly want to show up late on your last day? What sort of point would that prove? Hello? Will? Get up! I'm ready, and breakfast is ready for you too! Come o--"

"MOTHER! I'm up!" *sigh* "I swear...sometimes she can be so annoying.."

Believe it or not, I actually DID get out of bed, it just took me a couple of minutes. It's amazing what a few extra hours of Pokémon during the night will do to you!

I felt pretty nasty, my hair was in tatters, and my clothes smelled like they used to belong to a 50 year old hobo, and they looked like he hadn't bathed in at least 30 of those years!

Yep. Great way to start the morning. But you know what made it worse?

*dink*

"GYAH!"

I stubbed my pinkie toe. I swear, how does that even happen? Huh. Well, I knew one thing. Even after all of that, I needed a shower. But that was pretty much the only thing I knew.

I finished my shower, and stepped out of the door, but as soon as I opened my dresser, I knew I was in trouble.

"No underwear?! Ugh! I knew I had forgotten something last night....my own laundry. Perfect. I can't just waltz down there in my towel! Umm....Lynk! Go! Fetch my clothes for me!"

Lynk was just my turtle. I got him when I was nine. I knew he couldn't actually go get my clothes for me, but it was still kind of funny to imagine!

But still...I really did need my clothes. Guess it was time for me to suck it up and take care of it like a normal child would.

"MOOOOOOOOOMMMM! Bring me my laundry!"