Shalini Misbehaving

Start from the beginning

Adrika shocked... She never heard someone abusing so badly...

Shalini : don't you dare tell this to prince...

She pushed her away... And goes to her room....

Adrika goes to Garima's room because she is worried for Shalini and Dheer is also not here...

Adrika : Maa.. I know you are sleeping... But please tell me.. What to do... Should i tell it to Dheer...

Next morning..
Adrika sleeping on chair her head on Garima's bed.

She opens her eyes and comes out...

But Shalini comes there and holds her hands...

Shalini : Bhabi... Bhabi... I am sorry for last night... Please don't tell Dheer bhai... He will kill me... Please Bhabi...

Adrika : you won't do it again right??

Shalini : yeah i swear....

Adrika nods...

Shalini left...

Richa dropped Adrika to her college...

After college..

Richa told Adrika that Dheer will not return tonight also...

Adrika was sad....

She was going to Garima's room because she couldn't sleep.

But shocked to see Shalini leaving again... Hiding behind the furniture. In all exposing clothes...

Adrika tighten her fist...
She called Dheer but not reachable...

She runs out of the house and tells driver to follow Shalini..

She called Richa too...

Richa told her not to step out of the house... But she was already following Shalini...

They reached at beach... And adrika noticed Shalini joined a group of boys and girls... They all looked drunk..

Adrika gritting her teeth when a boy wrapped his hand around Shalini's waist. And then Shalini starts drinking. Shots after shots...

Adrika goes towards Shalini but froze when she kissed a boy on lips.

His hands moving up from her waist....

Adrika pulled Shalini away from the boy... Was about to slap her but boy held her hand...

Boy : ooohhh look bahen ji is here....

Another : cute and beautiful bahen ji...

Shalini cursing adrika: listen guys.....just don't mess with her... Ok... You don't know who is she..

Boy laughs :of course we know who she is.... She is a beautiful.. Innocent...

He touched her cheek....

Adrika jerks his hand away...

Boy : ouch.... Hot... Cheek...

Someone hits the boy on head with a bottle...

Adrika shocked : Richa....

Richa hugs her...

Richa : you fine...

Adrika : yeah...

But boys caught both Richa and adrika...

Shalini shocked : guys just... Leave adrika.. Or trust me... Your will be found all broken tomorrow in hospital...

But they are not listening.... Boy snatched her dupatta. And a hard punch came on his jaw which broke his jaw.

Adrika cries out : Dheer....

He snatched Adrika's dupatta from boy and wraps it around her neck.

He moves away from her and slapped Shalini hard.... Her nose bleeding...

Adrika shocked

Dheer angrily : Richa take both of them to the car...

Richa holds Shalini's hand and drags her away....

Adrika following them not wanting to Make him more angry form not listening to him.

And in a few minutes whole party was destroyed..looked like trash... . People left from there...

Dheer comes to girls and was about to slap Shalini again...

Adrika cries out :no Dheer please... Dont...

Dheer glares at Shalini angrily and she goes unconscious.

Richa holds her... And pulled her into the car.

Dheer looks at Adrika angrily...

Dheer : what were you thinking... Who told you to protect her by putting you in danger ...

Adrika flinched back.

Richa : Dheer please calm down... Everything is fine.. Adrika is fine... Shalini is fine... Just please don't shout....

Dheer holds Adrika's hand and pushed her into the front seat and drove off.

They reached at home and Dheer lifts
Shalini and goes inside...
He laid her down on her bed and pulled out first aid box...

And cleaned her nose and puts some ointment on her cheek...

Adrika smiles...

Adrika covers Shalini properly and left to their room.

Dheer angrily : what was the need to follow her... You should've told guards Adrika....

Adrika sobbing : sorry... I was worried for her just wanted her safe... Your phone was also not...

Dheer hugs her : ssshhhhh...

Adrika : Dheer she was trying to harm her.... And still you love her so much..

Dheer : because it's not her fault Adrika... She is a kid... Who is doing what her father is telling her...

Adrika : but why dad and Saket...

Dheer : Mr. Khanna want Saket to be the ruler of Rajasthan..... And that's only possible if i die.. And he knows that i love Shalini.... Just using her against me...