Finally love

This is the last day of school. Jacelyn will not miss her chance to be with  him. She cannot wait a whole summer without him being near her. She thought of all the times they have been together and their amazing memories. That was when she was happy. They are in home room and a note came passing by everyone else and stopped at jacelyn. It was indeed from Carter, and her heart was now beating intensely. She started to read it and the sloppy handwriting said, " hey, I might be a little late for this but will you go out with me, but before you answer I would like you to know I poured my heart into this and I will never stop loving. Who cares what others will say I want to be with you, and you are all that matters to me." Without hesitation she stood up and shouted "YES!!!" The whole class was so confused except for Carter who had a wide smile on his face and his eyes shining. He never gave up on her and she never gave up on him. It truly was meant to be. Was it luck or was it meant for them to be together in this class, with courage, and love overflowing their hearts. Or was it the bidding of two friends who played matchmaker and knew love when they saw it. That day jacelyn and Carter weren't the only happy ones, Ashlyn and her friend hailey were satisfied with their work and how they used the secrets that Carter and jacelyn told them.