chapter 2: an unfixable tragedy and a awkward situation

Cecily and I went to the vinyl store for bought some vinyl for me and her, there was so many choices and I couldn't choose one of them. She was more pop music's and I was more kind of old rock. I standing in front of a rolling stones poster and I cannot forget the concert theirs planned to made this weekend's in own town and I'm feel so sad to don't have the right to go there. My sister wrapped me in her arms, she wiped my tears away and ask me.

You want to go right?
I'd love, but mom don't want to let me.
I think she would more, to see you love regular bands.
What do you mean, about regulars?
Not rock music, it's don't fit you

I go away and bought two vinyl of the Beatles, I walked away the store and called a taxi. I asked him to bring me back to my home what he did. I put my walk man on my ears and I closed my eyes. I'm so angry, how can both judge my taste all the time ? I get off the taxi and I gave him ten dollar, I knocked at the door and my mom opened the door. I didn't say one words and I climbs the stair, one hour later my mom didn't knocked at my chamber door and she was angry about me. She asked me to get on the car for seen my sis. She had an accident.

What happened? I....m sorry!
You're? She get hitten by a car just because you let her alone.

We went at the hospital, we asked a woman which room she's and she gave us the numero of her chamber. We walked for joined her in her room, I saw her laid in the bed, she was unconscious and his face wasn't recognisable. I started cried and my mom approached to me and she slapped me. I couldn't reproach her to react like this. It's was totally my own fault. She told me those words I could never forget.

You think only about you! — she tood me when she started cry

My mom approached to her and she put her hand on his forehead, she caressed her slowly, I couldn't look her into her eyes. I'm started to reproach myself everything happened.

Sweety... please! Don't let me alone.

My mom was devastated and me too, I couldn't do anything for help her both and I sat on a chair no far away from my sister. I took his hand in mine. My heart was totally broken. I quit the room and I couldn't go anywhere for being alone, I walked out the hospital and I went to a dark alley and I bought some weed. I was alone now, my mom couldn't forgive me and her too. I was in a park and I smoked a joint. I looked at all that kids playing with their parents. I started crying and I walked far away from them. It's a this moment, I saw brad standing in the garden and he was drawing something. I wiped my tears and I walked fast for wish he don't see me. I hear his voice.

Thomas?
Shit... hi!
Oh... why you crying? — he sat and he gave me a sign for join him
I need to be alone..
Don't!

He approached to me and wrapped me shyly in his tiny arms, I cried in his arms and he take his stuffs for walk a little with me. I take his bag for help him, he was quit and me too. We went outside the park and he ask me if I want to go with him at his home.

I don't think it's a good idea
Of course it's a good idea, follow me ?
If you say so, I'll

We take a alley for approach his house it's was a huge house with a big and beautiful garden, his mom was outside and she smiled at me.

Hello mommy, it's a friend can I take him to my room?
Of course sweet, he should stay for the dinner?
Yeah ! Tom you stay with us okey?
Okey, thanks you Mrs whitford!
Call me Tatiana

She seem nice and we went to his room, he opened the door and invite me inside. I sat on his bed and he approached me shyly.

Is everything Okey? — I asked him
Yeah, I...m happy you'll stay
Me too, thanks you again.
Do not, why you was cried?
For nothing...

He wrapped me in his arms and he kissed my forehead with hesitating, I closed my eyes and I wrapped my arms around his chest. He seen so fragile and I take him on my laps.

Thanks you brad
Thanks you too

We went to the outside and we ate the dinner his mom prepared to us, his mom looked at him when he smiled at me. He was the cutest man I ever seen. Too kind and too spontaneous. His mom was curious to know how we meet each others even she probably know, there was a weird ambiance.

Where did you meet my son Tom?

She already knowing my name, I started to feel it's wasn't an coincidences and I respond even I was more mistrustful.

At school, we meet in the hall and he needed some help for find out his locker.

We finished to ate and they proposed me to stay for the night, I couldn't stay after what happened and I preferred to go.

No stay tom — he asked me, he took my hand
I can't brad, maybe another day.
Oh...I'd love to keep you here for spend more time with you
Euh... I'm sorry, good night buddy — I kissed his cheek
Okey, bye tom could we keep in contact ? — he put me his number in my pocket

I went outside after saying good bye to his mom, I take a taxi and he drive until my home. I feel depressed to see my mom. I have ten dollars to the driver, I knocked and she opened, she seem drunk and she told me to go away from her home.

Please mom! Where I can go, if you don't want to
Go fuck yourself Tom ! You killed your own sister!

I started to crying, I couldn't trust her and what happened because of me. I saw her throw my stuff by the window. I feel shocked and I take everything I could. I was an homeless and I sleeped in the garden no far away from brad home. In the morning I heared people playing and everybody looked at me, I feel so bad and I couldn't forgive myself. Brad went to the park again, he saw me and he went for talk.

What happened Tom?
Let me alone!
No, I can't ...
I say let me!
Never, please stay at my home with me?
Are you serious?
Please! Why you don't call me last night?
Because I don't know you, I just meet you 2 days before.
You're my friend, nobody wouldn't help me and you protects me when I needed a friend.
I... m so afraid, what I have done.
What happened tom?
I... let my sister alone in the vinyls store, she being hited by a car and ... she's
Oh my god... I'm so sorry tom!

He wrapped me so hard, I put my head on his chest and he take me at his home. We went to his room and he take me to the bathroom.

Take a shower, I'll call my mom .... don't worry !
Okey thanks you so much brad
Do not!

He closed the door and I went to the shower, I taken a shower and cried all my tears and I couldn't cry anymore. I'm feel so bad right now because like my mom said I killed her indirectly, I get off the shower and dressed me with clean cloths and shaved. I sat on his bed and brad come in.

My mom told me you could stay, like I said ... You're welcome here.
Thanks.....
You should sleep, everything gonna be okey...

He laid me on the bed and he wrapped me shyly in his arms, I can feel his heart bitten on my back. I put my hands on his hands. We fall asleep until 5pm. He was already wake up and he sat beside me. I could feel his hand on my chest.

My mom work in the hospital, I asked her if your sister is still there.
Why are you doing this?
Thanks god, I did it but she's in the coma.
What?
Your mom lied, she isn't totally dead and if she think people in coma are... maybe you aren't worst as her.
I'm worst?
No, that what you think of yourself ? Even you aren't, that wasn't you fault tom.
Of course it's was! But thanks to asking your mom.
She will take care of her, I promise.

I couldn't resist and I kissed his lower lip, he continue and we exchanged kiss shyly. He put his hand on my hip.

Tom....
Yes
I'm sick
What ?
I'm sorry, I forget ... I get cold yesterday
Are you serious dude?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I'm sorry if you find this chapter sad, don't worry ! I don't think it's was a good idea, but I think it's just a first impression. Should I calm down? 😂

Note: anyway, what you're thinking about tom and brad first kiss? Let me know ↓