"What does he have that I don't?" Harry asked with his eyes conecting back to mine.

"Nothing Harry, I love you for who you are and don't ever change that, your that sweet guy that would do anything for that one special girl, that loves everyone no matter what they look like, and MY best friend." I said letting some of my possitive feelings about him out. He looked to the ground and I wanted to comfort him but I didn't know if I could. I lifted his head up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and went into a hug. I hugged him for a long time.

"Please let me go back to Niall." I whispered in his ear. He backed up to face me.

"I'm sorry, but I can't." Harry said grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to the cellar. I tried to pull away from him but it was still no use he was to strong. I wanted to talk some since into him but nothing seemed to work and the last thing I wanted to do was make it worse so I said nothing at all. "I know you think I'm the bad guy but I'm doing this for us." Harry said putting me in the cellar. I tried to be nice but I was so angry with him.

"HOW IS THIS FOR US, THE ONLY THING YOUR ACOMPLISHING IS MAKING ME DISLIKE YOU." I yelled letting all my emotions out.

"Goodbye Dianna." Harry said closing the cellar door.

"HARRY, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, PLEASE." I said yelling into tears. I felt hopless, I felt like I was doomed to die.

**********************************Niall's P.O.V.**********************************************

I was worried sick about Dianna, she hadn't texted me. I tried calling a few times and I sent a few  text messages but she never responded. I didn't know if something was wrong or if she was just ignoring me for some reason.

"Have you spoke to Dianna lately??" I asked Harry when he came threw the door.

"Sorry can't say I have lad." Harry said patting me on the back.

"Maybe I should call her again." I said pulling out my phone.

"Well maybe she needs some space I would let her call you when she's ready." Harry said rather fast motioning me to put my phone down.

"Yea, maybe your right man." I said putting my phone on the coffee table infront of me. I saw Harry start to leave the room again. "Where are you going lad?" I asked Harry.

"Oh, I've got to go take care of something, I'll be back soon." he replied leaving the room. I knew I had to catch some sleep while I had the opertunity to so I decided to set my worries aside for now and give Dianna some space and get some sleep while I'm at it.

**********************************Dianna's P.O.V.*************************************

                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^2 WEEKS LATER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I feel like I'm going to spend all of eturinity down here. Harry would visit me and hand me food but I'm scared. I have no idea if I will make it to see tomorrow. My hope is lost, I'm lost.

"Dianna." I heard looking up to see Harry.

"Go away."  I  barley said dieing of thirst.

"No." he said.

"Can you please just leave me alone." I said still barley being able to speak.

"Fine, just this once." harry said leaving.

"Dianna." a familiar voice said but a voice that wasn't Harry (5 minutes later)

"HELLO, HELP PLEASE." I screamed as best as I could giving the cicumstances.I heard footsteps running towards me. The door opened and I saw Zayn step in.

"Oh my God Dianna are you ok?" Zayn said helping me stand.

"Zayn thank God you found me." I said burrying my face in his chest.

"Come on, let's get you out of here." he said walking me out. He brought me into a room and set me on a couch, and started to walk away.

"No, please, don't leave me alone." I said grabbing his arm still scared. He grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and quickly came back over to me.

"Shhh, it's ok, I promise I won't leave you alone." Zayn said joining me on the couch, handing me the bottle of water and pulling me close to him. I chugged the bottle of water down while Zayn rubbed my head telling me everything is going to be ok.

"Where's my phone?" I said sitting up and freaking out.

"I don't know I think Harry has it." Zayn said sitting up more than before. I placed my head in my hands trying to think.

"Oh my gosh-" I said before being cut off.

"What? What's wrong?' Zayn said placing his hand on my arm.

"Where's Niall." I said looking at Zayn.

"He's fine." he said applying his hand to my back and rubbing up and down my back I guess he was trying to comfort me, it was a little weird but I didn't let him know because I knew he was just trying to help. I tried to hold back the tears but I could feel the warm water droplets sliping down my face. I tried to quickly turn my head so he couldn't see me cry but I he caught me before I could turn.

"Shhhhhh, don't cry, why are you crying?" Zayn said pulling me into his chest now placing his hand on my hair.

"I just don't understand why Harry would do something like this." I said crying into Zayn's chest.

"I don't know why he would do it either, but it's ok your safe now." Zayn said putting his chin on the top of my head. I sat there and cried for at least 20 minutes with all of these horrible thoughts of what Harry could do when he found out I escaped, I never thought I'd say this but for the first time ever I was terrified of Harry Styles.

"I need to go to the rest of the boys." I said sitting up on the couch looking at Zayn.

"You need to tell Niall about Harry." Zayn said sitting up along with me.

"NO! I mean I can't, If I do then it might break y'all apart." I said snapping at Zayn.

"Dianna if it means for a crazy person on the loose then I'm willing to take that chance." Zayn said snapping back.

"Well I'm not, look this has to stay between us, promise this will be OUR secret and our secret ONLY." I said giving Zayn a hopeful look.

"Dianna-"

"Promise me Zayn." I said interupting him.

"But-"

"Promise me." I said interupting him again. Zayn was silent for a minute.

"fine, I promise." Zayn finally spoke.

"Thank you, I know it's big of you but I just can't chance anything, and on the bright side I'm partly doing this for you too." I said looking him directly in the eyes giving him a faint smile. He gave me a faint smile back. I could tell he wasn't happy about keeping this secret but there was no other choice. I got off the couch as Zayn did the same and I followed Zayn to the rest of the boys. I could hear the boys laughing from down the hall. I stopped at the door dead in my tracks, I could hear Harry and I was scared what he would and could do.

"You ok?" Zayn said turning around to face me with a worried look on his face. I nodded and gave him a fake smile hoping he would buy it when turly on the inside I was scared to death. He turned around and started walking again. This was it I was about to enter my death trap and there was turning back!

 (I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I'M GONNA MAKE UP FOR IT!!!!!)