Kidnapped

**********************************Dianna's P.O.V.***************************************

I woke up inside of some room. I didn't reconize it, it looked like a room that mental people went in when they needed to be isolated. I tried to stand but I fell to my feet so I crawled to the door. I tried to stand again but I fell once again.

"HELPPPPPPPPPPP." I screamed as I bangged on the door. I heared footsteps coming.

"HELLO, IS SOMEONE THERE, PLEASE HELP I CAN'T GET OUT." I screamed to the top of my lungs. The footsteps got closer and closer, I backed away from the door. The door opened and I saw Harry.

"Where am I."  I said demanding to know.

"Well we are on our way to London." Harry said coming closer to me and bending down so that I could see him face to face.

"What do you mean we?" I asked.

"Me, you, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall." Harry said. My head shot up at him from hearing him say Niall.

"Niall? where is he?" I asked demanding to know again.

"He's with the rest of the boys." Harry said with a smile.

"Let me go, please." I said scared.

"Sure." Harry said moving out of the way. I didn't know if he was messing around or actually letting me go with the kindness I thought he had. I stood up, my whole body ached but I had to try to go. I walked to the door keeping my eyes on Harry to make sure he didn't do anything, he just stood there. I walked out of the door than ran not knowing where to go. I ran down the hallways turning left and right, I turned to look behind me to make sure he wasn't following me. I felt something grab me from in front of me, I turned trying to see what grabbed me and saw Harry. I tried to break free from him but he was to strong. I screamed but he covored my mouth. I broke out in tears scared for my life. He pulled me close to him.

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered still crying in fear.

"Because I'm going to win you back." Harry whispered back.

"Well if that's what your trying to acomplish then your doing a horrible job of it." I whispered back now in anger and discust.

"You say that now but you will come to find that everything happens for a reason." Harry said still whispering in my ear. I felt so angry and mad but at the same time I felt scared and sorry for him. Out of no where Harry leaned in for a kiss. I tried to back away as far as I could but he just kept leaning until our lips finally touched, I didn't know what to do to get away from him, I pulled away.

"What are you doing." I said.

"Why do you want Niall?" Harry asked with a curious look on his face.

"Harry, I know you love me and I love you too-" I replied before being cut off by him.

"You do?" Harry said with a smile of hope.

"Yes, but-" I said being interupted again.

"But what, we can be together, you don't have to feel bad about dumping Niall for me, I can help you, you just have to let me help you, let me love you." Harry said still with a smile of hope, and hurting my arms from holding them to tight.

"Harry your hurting me." I said looking down at my arms.

"Sorry." Harry said letting me go.

"It's ok." I said giving him a slight smile.

"I love you." He said looking me in the eyes. I put my hand on his cheek.

"I know you do and I love you too, but I love Niall more, Harry my love for you isn't as strong as my love is for Niall." I said with a tear running down my cheek feeling sorry for him. Harry broke the eye contact.