meeting Sonic

You played the games of Sonic for a long time, you have plush and toys of Sonic everywhere. but the only thing you don't have is a life size Sonic. You look at sonic as someone you would love to hang with, and maybe chill.  

One day you where on the computer, scrolling your newsfeed (put social media here), you saw an alert, you opened the alert. your eyes widen. Sonic liked your post. "is that the real sonic?"  you asked yourself. 

then a message tone appeared on your screen. you opened it. 

Sonic: hey, I saw your posts. and I think you are very outgoing. this may sound awkward.. heh.. but do you want to meet one day? 

 you read the text and frowned . 

You:  "are you the real sonic?" 

Sonic: "Sonic the hedgehog. the fastest." 

You looked at the screen confused. 

you: "send me pics."

Sonic: I have something better then pics, (Y/N). ;) 

you looked at the screen confused again. "wat." 

then a portal opened up, you turned around, and your eyes widens and your mouth gapes. you couldn't move, you grabbed on to your chair, seeing a portal all purple and black. but then a leg appeared. slowly walking out of the portal, but missed his step and fell to the ground. a blue hedgehog, fell on his face. he Got up and shook the pain. 

You sat there, not knowing what to do, but look at the hedgehog. "uhhhh..." you look down and realize you are not wearing a T-Shirt. "uhhhh..." 

"Hi, I am sonic, The Hedgehog.. you maybe confused by the time warp... hehe."  Sonic then notice you and begin to sweat. "ah... you're cute... er... I mean... sexy... uhhhh.... what's your name?" 

you begin to blush. "hehe, (Y/N). you are kinda a cute... ah."  you cover your face to prevent Sonic from seeing you blush. 

"(Y/N), eh. that is a cute name." Sonic smiled as he rubs his nose. "don't cover your face, I want to see it." 

you peeked and sonic was standing in front of you, he held your hand with his glove and smiled. "its okay, (Y/N). I think you are really cute. hey, want to go for a run?" 

"a run?" you never like to work out. "where would we go?" 

"anywhere, I will take you where you like, since I am Sonic." He closed his eyes and smiled. Sonic, pulled you out from your chair causing you to fall to the floor, you looked up and saw Sonic, he has his hands out with a smile. 

"whoops, look like I was too fast for ya."  Sonic giggled. 

you begin to blush again. "you're making me blush."

Sonic helped you up, you sat on the floor and looked at Sonic's green eyes, he was so handsome. 

Sonic was staring at your (E/C). his smile went away and he held your hands "(Y/N), you have pretty eyes." Sonic begin to blush. 

you gave him a kiss on the cheek. you begin to blush more. "Sonic..." 

"let's go for a run." 

you and Sonic went for a run. you where already sweating. 

"I like when you sweat."  Sonic held out his hand. "ready to go sonic fast?" 

you grabbed his hand and he pulled you up to his back. he begin to run. you felt the world blur before your eyes. 

"are you having fun?" Sonic smiled. 

"so much fun, cutie."  you winked. 

Sonic begin to slow down. "am I cute?"  

"I could fuck you."  You stopped. 

Sonic blushed. "we need to fix that." 

he ran back to your house. "let's fix this." 

more coming soon.