Chapter 15: He Can Help.

(I'm back! And also trying to write the last few chapters in third pov before I start with the sequel to this.)

The night had barely started and TJ had managed to lose Enzo, Noam, Rich, and Finn.

Go figure.

Well the good thing out of all of this was that Sami had decided to stick by TJ's side tonight. Chatting and sipping on their sodas that they had ordered earlier.

"I still can't believe Brian pulled a Kevin on you." Sami scoffed, as he shook his head in disapproval.

“Years of friendship thrown down the drain all because of a championship. Can you believe that, Sam?" Taking a sip of his drink, Sami just huffed.

That's right, The Brian Kendrick had decided to end their friendship all because he wanted the cruiserweight championship. That it should of been him who won and not TJ. That's the thing about Brian, he only wants the fame and glory of being called the champ, but TJ? He would rather do what he does in that ring which makes him happy and be called the guy who loves his job and not the money and fame.

"You're sawft, you're sloppy. They callin' me papi-well hello there mami." Enzo slurred as he came stumbling into TJ and Sami while he winked horribly at a waitress.

The waitress just rolled her eyes and smiled at him as she kept walking around with her tray full of alcoholic beverages. Shaking their heads, Sami and TJ caught Enzo as he grinned at them and tried to kiss their cheeks.

"Enzo, stop it before I punch you in that big mouth of yours man."

"Oh c'mon you guys! It's Italian tradition to kiss people on their cheeks! Just like the Frenchies!" Enzo tried to get a hold of TJ's face as he puckered his lips.

"Sami help me for God's sakes!” TJ yelled at him over the music as he just stood there.

Sami had pulled out his phone from his pocket and looked at it. “I think my mom's calling me! I'm going to go take this call, be right back you guys!” He said as he left TJ with a drunk Enzo, who was still trying to kiss TJ on the cheek.

TJ groaned, that liar.

“C’mon T, it's tradition!” Enzo had yelled straight into TJ’s ear. Making him flinch as he grabbed him by the back of his head and slammed him onto the table. Some of the people who walked by, looked on curious and worried that a fight had started between the two men.

TJ gave a small smile as people turned their heads back around and shook off their little drama.

Enzo lifted his middle finger up to TJ, a groan following after. “Fuck you, champ.”

•••

As the night went on TJ had found the rest of his friends with no help of Enzo who was trying to flirt with the same waitress again.

“Hey, I've been hearing that they might make a UK tournament and a new belt soon.” Sami piped up, gaining everyone around their table's attention.

Finn smiled. “I hope my protege gets to be in it.”

“You have a protege?” Rich asked.

Although it was to be expected that Finn being so talented that it was no surprise that he would want to pass on some of his great talent to someone.

Finn grinned, taking a sip of his drink. “Oh yeah, his name is Jordan Devlin. Great lad by the way.”

Sami chuckled at this, as Finn frowned at him. “I thought your last name was Devitt?”

“It is.” Finn replied confused.

“So, isn't weird that your proteges last name is Devlin?” TJ asked, trying to get Finn to understand what they were saying.

Finn only looked at them all even more confused than ever. “No? Why would it be weird?”

Enzo groaned as Noam and Rich rolled their eyes clearly frustrated that Finn hadn't noticed the similarities.

“They're talking about how your last name and your proteges last name sound almost the same, Jesus mother of god, Finn!” Enzo slammed his hands down on the table.

Finn only belted out a laugh as he shook his head at his friends. Hopefully he had understood, his friends thought.

“How does Bálor and Devlin sound the same?”

“Son of a bitch.” Enzo groaned, walking away.

TJ rolled his eyes at the Irish man as the rest of the guys only slapped Finn upside down the head or pushed him.

“How the hell did Vee get with this idiot?” TJ thought as he scanned the place and saw the one and only girl who has stolen his heart.

She stood next to Seth in a nice dress as he conversed with other fellow wrestlers of the company. She had turned her head looking around and spotted TJ across the bar with his newly made friends. Vee smiled and waved at him as he stood there frozen.

“Is she waving at me?” TJ thought. He looked behind him and saw no one standing there. “Shit.” He thought. “She is.”

He looked back around and saw her still smiling at him. “She has a nice smile…”

“Who has a nice smile?” Enzo asked, standing next to TJ now. Apparently he had sobered up after getting slapped by a random girl who he was flirting with after the waitress kindly rejected him.

TJ snapped out of his frozen trance and looked over at Enzo. “Uh…”

“Just go say hi to her. Stop being so daft and man up, TJ.” Noam said from next to Enzo who made a motion to go talk to her.

Enzo raised his eyebrows in interest, looking at Vee as Seth turned and saw him looking. Scowling at him, he moved Vee out of sight. “Oh man. He ain't ever letting anyone near her.”

“Unless you love your balls enough and look away, I suggest you look away.” Dean Ambrose said from behind them all as he stood at the bar, a cold beer in hand.

“My balls are my jewels…” Noam whispered.

All the guys turned to look at the Lunatic Fringe, who had moved closer to their table and brought over a stool with him. “I know how Seth is with Vee first hand.” He said, taking a swig of his beer and whipping his mouth with the back of his hand. “But, I know what she feels for him and that's nothing, but friendship now.”

“So? What are you-” Sami asked only to be interrupted by Dean.

“What I'm trying to say is that she's as single as a pringle and has no feelings whatsoever towards Seth or you.” He said pointing at Finn. “Whatever happened in the past is in the past.” Dean chuckled darkly. “Fuck the past.”

“But why is Seth-”

“Seth still has feelings because he doesn't want to let her go. He's training her, but he likes her to think that he still needs her for bullshit like helping him train, being his tour buddy, shit that he can do by himself. He can't face the fact that some other dude is going to sweep her up and take her away from him after all these years they've been together.” Dean said, as he waved at a waitress for another beer.

TJ only took this all in, more information, but no progress. How would he even get close to her more than just looking at her from afar?

“How do you know all of this if he hates your guts and you hate his?” TJ asked what everyone wanted to know.

“Roman.” Was all that Dean said.

TJ stared at Dean as he kept drinking his beer while he sat in his stool lazily. Everybody else at the table was either shocked or already had an idea on what was to expect.

“Do you think Roman can help me out with something?” TJ asked.

Dean only glanced at him and set his beer bottle down on the table. “I think so.”

•••
A/N: I literally haven't slept all night and it's 6am now. So goodnight and till the next chapter! -Esmeralda.