Face To Face

Lucy's pov🥀
I really took for granted the feeling of waking up with the person I love more than anything and feeling safe and happy. The feeling of their eyes on you as you wake up.

Wait what?

My head shot up to meet Ash's hazel ones as they stared at me with love.

"Good morning kitten." He said and gave me a kiss on the nose resulting a giggle from me.

"Morning handsome." I said kissing his cheek earning a breath taking smile but then it turned into a frown.

"Not the lips." He said in a 4 year old voice who didn't get his toy he wanted from Santa. I rolled my eyes and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips and I pulled back watching his smile reappear on his magical lips.

"Were you watching me sleep." I asked with my eyebrows raised and he just smirked.

"What can I say, when I have something perfect in front of me, you can't expect me not to look at it." I blushed. I'm so lucky. "And also your snoring woke me up as well as the drool form your mouth landing on my chest." Well I take the lucky thing back. I smacked him with my pillow earning a grunt from him. He looked at me and smirked as he stood up from the bed and I began to get worried so I stood up on the other side.

"Ohhh So that's how it's gonna go is it princess." He said as he picked up his pillow so he had two. Dammit I had none coz he took mine.

Suddenly, he crawled on the bed as I tried to avoid his arms reaching out for me but I only made it what felt like 10cm until I was pushed back on the bed and attacked by pillows.

"No stop stop that's not funny stop it now." I said even though I had the biggest smile on my face. He then stopped, took the pillow and put them either side of my face and squashed them making my cheeks all squishy. His devilish smirked was replaced with a small cute smile.

"Cutie." He said leaning in to kiss my face all over making me laugh.

Little thing like this remind me of how amazing we are. Yes we may not have known each other thattttttt long but I know for a fact I want to be with him forever and love him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And yes we argue. I mean how can you not. He's an alpha but the amazing moments completely out weigh the bad moments.

Once he stopped kissing my face he took the pillows of and looked at me with a serious face now.

"You know you need to decide what you want to do with Ollie." Ash said. I nodded.

" I know. Could I go see him in the dungeons so I can talk to him. I asked and he thought about it before nodding in agreement.

"Okay but I'm coming with you." He said and I nodded saying okay. "Get ready and I'll be in the dungeons waiting for you." I nodded and looked down. I was nervous, I'm going to talk to the person who killed me. I then felt a warm hand creating sparks at my chin and lift my head up slowly.

"You'll be fine. I'll be right there with you. Nothing will happen to you." He said in a soft tone which held the truth.

"Promise?" I asked holding my pinkie up. He looked at my pinkie and smiled at me.

"Promise." He said taking my pinkie with his and kissing it. He then walked out and I began to get ready.

Skip getting ready.

I was walking nervously to the dungeons, I don't know what's going to happen. I don't want to kill my own brother do I? I mean he killed me but still I'm not that kid of person. As I was in my thoughts I hit a wall but then the wall vibrated and when I looked up I saw Ben.

"Nervous little one." He said. He always called me that. Since I had no one, he wanted to make me feel like he was my replacement of a dad figure. We got closer and now I do actually see him as a father figure which is nice because I have never really had one.

"Yeah how have you been though since I've been gone." I asked as I gave him a greeting hug. I've missed him as well. God I missed everyone.

"I've been good." He said and we began walking inside to the cell which held my brother. "How are you doing. Are you okay." He asked worried.

"I'm okay just a bit bruised here and there but I'm better thank you." I said and he smiled.

We arrived at the dungeon he was in. I was at the steel door and the handle was just there. I placed my hand on it. And took a deep breath. And took it straight back off again. I then felt a hand grab it and place it back onto it and I knew it was Ash because I felt the tingles.

"It's okay kitten. I'm right here all the time." He whispered into my ear. I took another deep shaky breath in and opened the door. And there he was.

By brother. Face to face with me.

Tied to the wall. Weak. Drained. Tired. Sad. Hurt. Frustrated. Angry. But most surprisingly as I met his eyes.

Guilt.

Weirdly, his eyes look different. The day he changed, they went a tone of red as he looked at me and he always had it up until he killed me. But now there's no hint of rad anywhere in his eyes and the blue colour which is the same as mine shined brighter then ever. It actually made me relax. No intimidating glare that I was expecting just sadness.

I presume I stared at him for a while as I heard Ash cough and whisper.

"Do you want me to talk?" I shook my head saying no in a low whisper. I've never done this type of thing before. I could tell Ash was itching to do it but I wouldn't let him.

This was me and my brother.

The Alpha And His Mysterious Mate (Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara