Sensei: Please, no interruptions. 

-Flashback continues-

Their father was sitting at the entrance of their home, looking over at the four Golden Weapons. Wu and Garmadon continued their sparing. 

Sensei: You see, he did not always have a wicked heart. One day, I lost this very katana. 

Garmadon strikes Wu's sword but Wu didn't have a good grip on it so it went over the wall. They looked over to their father.

Sensei: Knowing our father would be mad, my brother told me to go retrieve it. But I refused. He told me not to put off what can be done today and went to get it himself. 

Garmadon went over the wall and landed on to the grass. He found the katana by the bushes, bending down to retrieve it when suddenly, a snake bite him. Garmadon's vision became blurry then black. He fell to the ground unconscious. 

Sensei: When my father found him, he was very ill. For he was bitten by a legendary snake that would grow forever as long as it consumes. 

The snake was in a green mist and roared showing his red eyes and huge venomous fangs. 

Sensei: A great evil had found its way into my brother's heart. 

Wu stood outside his brother's bedroom door, peeking in. His father was consoling Garmadon.

Sensei: For the snake's venom could turn the purest of things wicked. 

Young Garmadon: Leave it. Leave me alone. I don't need you. I hate you. 

Sensei: The snake is the same one the Serpentine want to re-waken today. 

Young Garmadon: Aah, it hurts! It's all Wu's fault.

Garmadon looks at Wu with red eyes full of hatred. This frightened Wu as he ran away.

Sensei: It is the same snake that took my brother away from me. 

-Flashback end-

Kai: So the Great Devourer turned your brother into the Dark Lord? 

Sensei: It was all my fault.

Sensei closed his case with the Katana.

Sensei: You four have finished your training. You must now focus on stopping Pythor from collecting the four Fangblades. But never lose focus on the obstacles that lie within each of your hearts that holds you back from true greatness. Unlock your true potential. 

Zane: But how are we supposed to do that, Sensei? 

Sensei: It's up to each of you to discover. Now I must go on a personal journey of my own. 

Jay: Where are you going?

Sensei: To a place you cannot follow. 

Cole: If you're going for Lloyd, the City of Ouroboros is filled with hundreds of Serpentine. You'll never do it alone. 

Sensei: I am going to find someone who can be of aid. The Serpentine have united and grown stronger and we will need all the help we can get. 

Mini Timeskip

The Bounty was pulled over to the top of a mountain for Sensei to get off. He said his goodbyes to everyone and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV 

Pythor and the other generals were reviewing the ancient writings of their ancestors, looking for a map towards the four Fangblades.