Perfect.

You struggled to hold the groceries while you were walking towards your door. Some slipped from your arms and almost fall towards the ground while the other bags were overstuffed and the food in there almost falls out as well.

You muttered darkly to yourself how you should've gotten a plastic bag at home instead of buying paper bags. These ones didn't even have handles to hold on too! What kind of store doesn't have paper bag with handles! What the fuc-!

"Woah!" you yelled as you bumped into someone, making you take a few steps back and fall on your butt. The groceries falling right next to you, some of the contents falling onto the floor. You groaned.

"Ohmygoshimsosorry!" A quiet pitched voice said. You looked at the person. It was a woman, with ginger like hair and green eyes. She was a wearing a puffy dark purple jacket with black pants. In her hand is a big suitcase and there were strange looking bottles with different colored liquids sticking out with it.

You gave her a small smile and said "It's okay". She continued to say sorry and picked up your bags. You waved your hand in front of her face and she stopped immediately.

"I said it's fine, you don't need too" You chuckled. She stammered out a quick sorry.

"Sorry" she mumbled but realized her mistake said "A-ah! Sorry for s-saying sorry- I mean-!" She then started saying random things and you laughed. She then went silent.

"No need to say sorry no more. My name's ______" you smiled and stuck out your hand. She took it.

"M-my name is L-Lucy" she gave back a small smile. You grinned and picked up your bags and stood up, Lucy quickly standing up with you also.

"So, I haven't seen you here before, are you new?" You asked. Lucy looked at you and nodded.

"Y-Yeah, I wanted t-to get a change of s-scenery" She stuttered. You figured she talks like that so you didn't say anything about it.

"So, may I ask what are those sticking out from your suitcase?" You asked, pouting at the strange bottles containing weird colored liquids. Lucy turned to look at her suitcase and her eyes lit up.

"O-oh! T-those! There my p-potions" She said sheepishly. Your eyebrows shot up. Potions?

"Potions?" You asked. Lucy nodded slowly with a shy smile. "How?"

"W-Well, I'm a w-witch. I m-make potions a-and those k-kinds of s-stuff" Your jaw dropped to the floor.

"COOL!" You said "Can you turn me invisible or make me fly?!" You said. Lucy laughed quietly.

"N-no no" She smiled apologetically.

"Aaaaaaw" You groaned. Lucy snickered.

"Well it was nice to meet you" You said then paused "Do you need help with your stuff?" You asked.

"Y-You don't h-have to, I-I can just l-lift them u-up with my w-wand" Lucy said.

"You have a WAND?!" You screamed. Lucy laughed quietly. Apparently Jack heard you and his door opened.

"You ok there ______?" Jack asked.

You scratched your head. "Yeah sorry for screaming" you said sheepishly. Jack smiled at you and looked at Lucy.

"Hi, I'm Jack" he said.

"I-I'm Lucy" Lucy said.

"Also," you stepped in "She's a fuckin' witch" you said.

"Don't be mean _______" Jack said.

"N-no, it's t-true, I'm a w-witch" She said.

Jack looked at you two suspiciously and saw the potions sticking out of Lucy's suitcase. He nodded slowly.

"Can you make me fly?" He asked and smiled when you laughed. 

Lucy sighed. "N-no I c-can not"

You and Jack snickered. Lucy looked at the two of you. "W-Well I h-have to go, b-bye" She awkwardly said. Once she was out of earshot you turned towards Jack.

"She's adorable" You said. Jack smirked.

"You're also adorable" Jack said back. You blushed and rolled your eyes.

"Shut up"

Jack laughed and pointed at your groceries still in your arms.

"Need help?" He asked. You nodded and he got some off of you. You sighed at the weight that has been lifted.

"Thanks" you smiled. Jack bumped his shoulders with yours and he smiled at you fondly.

"No need to thank me, anything for you" He smiled. Your heart skipped a beat. For you? You smiled shyly and opened your apartment door. Jack helped you put the groceries away.

"Can I stay here for a bit?" He asked. You nodded and sat down on your couch. Jack sat down next to you. Bob came in meowing for attention. You laughed and picked him up and put him in your lap. You reached for a nearby book and started to read.

Jack looked at the book in your hands. He then looked at your bookshelf that felt like you him and Mark had built back. It was almost filled to the brim. He smiled softly.

"I see you have filled up your bookshelf" he said. You looked up and saw the bookshelf filled with books. Some were old and worn, their hard covers starting to peel away at the edges. Some were new, their pages clean as white as the snow, the cover shining from the sunlight that's shining through the window.

"I always loved to read" You said softly and ran your hands over the book you held in your hands, looking down at the words that were staring back at you with a soft smile on your face. Jack stood still, looking at you. The sunlight was shining on you, making your skin a soft yellow while the hues of the oranges from the sun shined in your eyes, making them look like they were glowing.

Jack gently held your cheek and pointed your face towards his. Your eyes found his, the intensity the same as Jacks. Gosh, his eyes held so much emotions. Sometimes you don't even know what it is. Love? Adoration? Fondness? You can't figure it out.

He slowly guided your lips to his and slowly but surly, your lips touched his. Your heart skipped another beat.

The moment was perfect. The sun shining on both of you now, as though it was a spotlight on a stage, just shining on you two, to show how the moment was important. To show how all the emotions you two held back while being together was now being released into the very moment. Jack was now cupping both of your cheeks while both of your hands were behind his neck. You could hear the birds outside your window, feel the slight breeze that was blowing in through it and smell the cold air. Perfect.

You two slowly pulled apart and looked at each other for a minute or so. Bob meowed loudly at you two, telling you and Jack in meows to politely hurry the fuck up. You giggled shyly and Jack chuckled. You let go of him and looked at Jack and he smiled fondly at you.

"Can you read to me?" He asked, gently holding the book in front of you and putting it on top of Bob so the book could sit there. You smiled softly and started to read to Jack and Bob of course. You pointed at the pictures while Jack flipped the pages. You two were now cuddling.

Book after book you kept reading to Jack, wanting him to stay a little longer.

"You look troubled. What's wrong?" Jack asked and put his hand on top of yours that was resting on the book. You hesitated. What was troubling you? You didn't even know yet. You stayed quiet for a few more moments.

"I just don't want you to leave so soon" you quietly mumbled, embarrassed. Jack smiled softly at you.

"I'm not going anywhere" He said. You smiled at him.

Perfect.

(Sorry if there is any mistakes)