Chapter 9

Katie POV

Yesterday the boys got us tacos from some where.

I think it was chipotle or something like that.

it was good.

the chips were amazing.i haven't eaten that good since I was five.

that was before my parents were crack heads.

Today's Saturday THe magcon family has to choose how has sex with who today. they said today was my turn.

So I have to have sex w-

The boys barge in interrupting my thoughts. now we r all naked and tied to beds. taylor comes up to me and he purrs in my ear.

He starts to finger me and he whispers in my ear "this is how it's gonna be like tonight when mahogany fucks u" then he eats me out.

So that at who I'm having sex with mahogany.

Then Matt comes down with food. I love him I always did I always will. he won't look us in the eye he star at the ground and clicks a button to unlock our cuffs

He places 4 bags on the ground.

He looks up I catch his eye and his eyes r filled with sympathy and guilt.

Gianna runs to the food.
This time it's Burger King.

We eat in silence.

Then a phone was slide under the door I wonder why.

I pick it up

A note attached to it says

U have no service. so u can't call anybody. u can down load games. when we text u, u have to make a porno or whatever we say. they r cameras in there we can watch u. have fun and appreciate it.

I instantly download flappy bird, draw something,Netflix.

I finish my food and start playing and a small smile appears on my face.

I'm actually happy.

I give the phone to Gianna after I download YouTube so she can watch Bethany mota.

We can play with it after she falls to sleep.
__________________________________________________

LATER THAT NIGHT

Mahoganys POV

A/n
Is that a cliff hanger? I think it is. It isn't? ok whatever. hope u like this chappie I'll update soon I'll try. bi