💓first realization💓

"are you dating mohsin?" the reporter asked shivi.

"aisa kuch nahi hai. mai aur mohsin sirf bohot ache dost hai" she said simply. but on the inside she loved this question. she even wished that one day soon the answer would be different. being the actress she is though, she hid it nicely.

the rest of the interview went by amazing . she enjoyed answering the questions & reciving gifts from her fans.

after the interviewer left she sat in her vanity thinking over and over again about that question "are you dating mohsin?" she didn't know why she wanted to answer yes so bad.

"shivi, yeh kya hogaya hai tujhe? kyon subha aur shaam usse ke baare mai sochti rehti ho? when he is with another girl why does jealousy consume you every time he comes near another girl? jab mai usse dekhti hoon, mere chere par chamak si aa jati hai. aisa kyon hai? kya mai usse..kya mai usse pyar karti hoon? urgh, i don't know, i can't tell my mom or sister right now. let me ask moshin! wait, pagal ho kya shivi. you're gonna ask mohsin if you love him?! but mai kya karoon?" she said as her eyes suddenly fell on her phone. "i know, i'll search up what happens when you love someone on the internet!" (jab koi kaam nai aata tab internet kaam aata hai😂)

shivi got more and more shocked as she went down the list because all of these things describe her perfectly :

do you get butterflies in your stomach when you think of him? 

do you think he is the most perfect person ever?

if you had to be locked in a dark room with someone would it be him?

yes, yes, and yes!

shivi's POV

i can't believe this! i actually love mohsin. mai usse pyar karti hoon! wow, i've never loved anyone in my entire life before! well why wouldn't i love him? he is the cutest person ever. funny, nice, and respectful, on top of that woh kitna handsome bhi hai!! but mai kya karoon? i don't think he loves me, maybe he doesn't. mai yeh baat keh keh humari friendship ruin karna nai chahti. i will wait for a while and then see what happens. umm, so what do i do now. i just realized i love him two minutes ago and i already want to see him. woh kaha hoga abhi?

suddenly mohsin called her . she picked up in the first ring , not being able to control her excitement.

s- hiiiiii momo (overexcitedly)

m- hii shivi. tu free hai abhi

s - yeahhh

m- cool, i'm coming to your vanity. i'm bored 😂

s- okk ajao. 

she hung up the phone and right away started jumping up and down. it was the first time she will see momo after her realization. she was so happy that she didn't even realize momo walking in to her happy dance 

momo - (in his mind) wow yaar, kitni cute hai yeh😻

momo - shivi???

shivi suddenly stopped dancing seeing momo walk in 

s- "momo...mai..woh"

m-kiske baare mai sooch rhi thi?😏

s- (softly) tumhare bare mai😂😍

m- kya? kuch kaha tumne?

s - nai kuch nai. chalo aao ander.

_________~___________~_________

precap - first time being mesmerized 😘😻♥️

i'll try to update later tonight 💗

hey guys, here's the next part. honest opinions: should i stop writing this story? is the storyline too boring?