Chapter 1 To another dimension

Hannah is an ordinary women who lives in a small town in Florida. Today she has a child's birthday party to go to. It's her job she is a child's party entertainer. She dresses up as what the parents ask for.

Today she was dressed as tiger because the little boy wanted his favorite big cat to be at his party.

Hannah decided to dress as a rare golden tiger.  

She saw a big man trying to rob and old man. 

"Hey leave that man alone!" Hannah said. She came over to him to make him stop.

"Oh women dressed as a tiger ooh I'm so scared." the man laugh and tried to rob her as well.

Hannah grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. When he got up he punched at her and she fought back. Then she held his arm behind his back.

"I am a black belt in Karate and my dad was a Navy seal, and my Mom was a Martial arts coach. So you have a lot of practice if you're going to get me." she said. "My dad also taught me sharp shooting you are lucky I'm not armed." she said.

Then she let him go. The big thug was shaking like a leaf. "Now leave before I call the cops!" Hannah said.

The thug ran off. 

Hannah helped the old man up. She saw his cuts and bruises. "Don't worry I have a first aid kit." Hannah said.

"That isn't necessary Tygalina." the old man said.

"How did you know that was my name that my parents told me before they left on that trip they never returned from due to an accident?" Hannah asked.

"My name is Jaga," the old man said. "I heard of you and I came here to come and get and take you to the dimension of this planet from which you hail from.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Jaga showed his form. "This form of me is merely a magical hologram. But I can still use my magic to bring you home." he said.

"Will I be like the people of that world when I return?" she asked.

"Yes you will," Jaga said. "But you are different from your own clan, because you are a golden tigress. They are only found in fairy tales so your destiny is probably greater than anything." he said.

"That is making me even more nervous and worried." she said.

"Don't worry child you'll soon make many discoveries. Wondrous friends and terrible foes. You will also find your soulmate." Jaga said.

 "Now prepare yourself for all kinds of wonders." he said.

Light spun around Hannah and she disappeared in a flash.

Now there was no one on the side walk and nothing but the wind hissing.

Then Hannah or Tygalina woke up on the ground. She saw she was a golden tiger. She looked in the pool of water and was amazed by this.  She was absolutely beautiful.  

Her fur was a golden color with dark red brown stripes and white fur on her face, hands and chest. 

She noticed something. She didn't have any clothes on.  

"Yikes! I'm naked!" she shouted. She couldn't go around naked!

She found some old tarp that had been drifting in the wind and tied it together to make a makeshift dress.

"This is one strange day." she said. She didn't know it but this day was going to get even stranger.

She saw a gateway and through that gate was a city. She went through it.  "Maybe once I'm in here I can find some place to get some clothes, food and money." she said.

Soon she was going to meet someone new. 

(What's going to happen next?)

(Also check out this story of mine on Fanfiction.net) (Autobot Pikachu)