Chapter 1: First Night for Broken Hearts

~~~ Heat of The Moment ~~~
~~~ ShuuyaLover ~~~

The girl's slender fingers tugged on the soft blanket around her bare shoulders. The chill of the December autumn went into every bit of her bones and she cringed when the cold became unbearable. The figure next to her stirred in his sleep when he sensed her shifting about beside him, looking for warmth and a new position to sleep. His bigger hand reached for her small figure and pulled her close to him, her back against his chest. A soft sigh escaped his lips as she finally settled down in his embrace.

On the floor was the scattered clothes belonged to the two teenagers on the bed. From the pattern of the clothes thrown practically everywhere, one could tell they were very eager to be rid of their clothes to do the unquestionable things to each other. The suite of the most famous hotel in Tokyo had become the witness of a passionate night committed between two strangers. Well, not strangers. Acquaintance is more like it.

At last, the iciness of the suite caused by the air conditioner and the current season in Japan had become unbearable for the girl. Suzuno wished that the hotel staff had prepared a thicker and warmer blanket as it is winter instead of letting their customers bracing themselves through the coldness. She shot out her right hand to the top of the bedside table, looking for the remote control of the air conditioner. The air conditioner is switched off with a faint click and the electric heater had been turned on.

Deeming that the current temperature is bearable for her, she smiled in satisfaction and turned around to face the chest of the figure next to her. A small yawn escaped her and she snuggled closer to the warm body. She wrapped her arms around his back and willing herself back to sleep. Her body shook with a chuckle when the guy sniffed her silver gray hair and planted a loving kiss on the left side of her neck. Goenji sure knows about all of her sweet spots. After so much 'practice' from last night, she'd be surprised if he didn't.

Her eyes snapped open in alarm as the name of her one-night-stand partner dawned into her. In an awkward silence, she stared at the former ace striker of Inazuma Japan, who's sleeping soundly in front of her and perhaps, completely unaware of the events occurred last night between them. In truth, she is conflicted. Should she be disappointed that she lost her virginity to a guy who she barely knew? Should she be sad and currently bawling her eyes out over the fact that she slept with Goenji because her boyfriend, scratch that, ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her own friend, Sumeragi Maki aka Maquia?

Or should she be happy that at least her first time was with the guy who she had been interested in since she's thirteen, although not romantically interest? Oh, yes. Goenji Shuuya did catch her interest. But not in the 'boy-and-girl' way. It's more of as one soccer player to another. Out of the knowledge of everyone, except for her best friend Reina, she had been keeping updates on the guy's progress in Europe. And so far, he's a promising young soccer player who catches the interest of many European soccer clubs.

And now he's here. On the bed next to her. Naked. In his suite.

A loud clanging of the bell disturbed the peace of the suite. "Oh, damn it! What if he wakes up?!"
The silvery gray-haired girl lifted herself up to sit on the bed in a hurry and regretted it instantly. A moan escaped her lips when she realised that her whole body is sore. Ignoring the thick, sticky, white stuff running down to her thighs and the disturbing blood stains on the sheets, Suzuno scrambled in panic, searching for the source of the sound.

She knelt on the mattress and carefully moved above Goenji, pleading for him not to wake up. Her hand balled into a fist as she tugged on the blanket to cover her nakedness. Since the sound obviously did not come from anything that belongs to her, than it should be Goenji's. But where did it come from? His smartphone? His watch? Or is he an old-fashioned guy and actually have an alarm clock? Or is it his pager?