Life changing boyfriend part 2

Part 2 peeps read first part:)))))))x

Life changing boyfriend

Seth blake..that jerk!

The following morning I was woken by my alarm clock ringing loudly. Rather reluctantly, I pulled back the duvet and rolled out of my bed. Looking around the room I saw the other two bed were empty. Maci and Leela had most likely got up extra early so they could have breakfast in the hall before lessons. I sighed. I would never have time to get ready and have a bite to eat. I would just have to skip breakfast and set my alarm a little earlier next time.

I'd layed my uniform out on the bottom of my bed the night before. Black skinny trousers, a long-sleeved white shirt, a black tank top, an orange tie and black heeled boots. Basically it was the standard uniform rules at Mayor Academy. I got dressed and then decided what I was going to do with my hair.

I'd always loved my hair and never just simply tied it back. I wasn't pretty in my opinion. I was deathly pale so I looked sick most of the time. I was so small I didn't look my age at all and I had no figure what so ever. I was as thin as a chopstick. And my eyes were a dull grey colour. They only thing I liked about myself was my hair. It was waist lengh, black as midnight and very shiny. I always took good care of my hair. I straightened it. I didn't have much time to do anything else and as I said I nevr just threw it back.

By the time I was done I had ten minutes to spare before lesson's started. I glanced at my timetable which was hanging up on my dorm room wall. Maths first. I'd better leave now. The maths block was the the other end of the school. I grabbed my maths book and an english essay I had to write during my holidays, as I had english after maths and threw open my dorm door. Maci was standing outside the dorm door grinning.

"What lesson you in?" she asked me.

"Maths."

"Same here." she grinned "I'll walk you there. Leela is sooo annoyed she has phsyical Ed first. She hates running first thing in the morning."

Maci and I were halfway to maths when I saw him. He was...beautiful. Tall and slightly tanned. Dark brown, almost black hair, that was so messy and sticking out in differnt places as if he ran is fingers through it often. It was his eyes though. Big green eyes. Not any old green though. A startling green colour. Shocking green. And they sparkled dangerously. He was a newbie. I would have remembered him if he was ever here before.

"Who's the new boy?" I asked Maci still staring at him. She was bound to knew. Everyone always gossiped about newbie's ovr breakfast.

"Seth Blake." Maci said wrinklng her nose "Appartantly he's nothing but trouble. Expelled from his last couple of schools. People are saying that his mother send him here as a last attempt to tame him. She can't cope anymore. He's trouble and I doubt anyone here will want anything to do with him."

Gossip here was usually pretty acurate and what people were saying about Seth Blake was usually right. He was trouble. Danger. I saw it in those green eyes of his. I shouldn't get involved with him. Golden Girls didn't speak to rebels. I couldn't stop staring though. I'd never seen anybody so perfect. For a few little seconds I was lost in those eyes.

"You got a problem, love." I was quickly snapped back to reality. Seth Blake had clearly noticed my gaze and was now scowling down at me.

"I-I-I...just...didn't...eh recognise you thats all." I stuttered.

"Yeah. Clearly you didn't." said Seth sarcastically. What was his problem. Their was no need to be so rude.

"Jerk." I muttered grabbing Maci by the arm and marching away.

"Love, you dropped your book." I spun around to see Seth smirking and holding out a maths book.

I took the book from him and my cheeks burning red muttered my quietly that I was thankful.

"No problem, love." grinned Seth.

"My names Selena. Not love." I told him.

"Okay, love." smirked Seth his green eyes sparkling. I would not be wound up by an immature little reject I told myself turning around and running to catch up with Maci.

Thanks to Seth Blake being a total annoying jerk we was five minutes late for maths, Maci and I. Mr Jack our teacher glared at us as we slipped into our seats muttering how sorry we were.

"Don't let it happen again. Open your books at page three."

Flipping our books to the right page Maci and I started to work in silence until Maci muttered "Seth Blake is an asshole."

"I hate him." I muttered "I can't stand him. The sooner he's expelled from this school the better."