Tokonatsu Aoi catches up

(He's gonna be the toko from beyblade burst choretsu)
How you meet
You were one of Valt's best friends, he wanted you to meet his siblings toko and nika. Once they you both arrived at beigoma academy valt introduced you to a pink haired girl and a blue haired boy, which you pressume was toko and nika. Once they both introduced themselves, you wanted to hang out with toko more since he had a bey of his own.

"Hey toko can we battle each other?"you say. He nodded and Brung out his bey
"Screw Trident". you both battle for a while until you both took a break. Toko smiled and said that me and him were gonna become good friends.

When he develops feelings for you
Toko's POV
I think Im in love with y/n, or At least that's what Nika says. I mean she is pretty, and very nice, she's so pretty that I get distracted during training with her. And I always end up blushing or sweating when she's around. I need help figuring this thing out, I have to ask Nika. But flight when I was about to look for her, y/n shows up and asks me to train her.

"Toko please train with me!!"she said as she smiled cutely. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I kept my cool, "Sure, I always got time for you y/n",I said trying hard not to blush. She jumped around in joy and grabbed my hand leading me to the small bey stadium.

When they ask you out
Your POV
I was just sitting outside beigoma academy when toko came up to me blushing. He held out a rose and stuttered, "Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" I blushed lightly and nodded, he was so happy that he lifted me up and hugged me.I hugged him back and kissed his cheek, he stayed still for a minute blushing while still holding me in his hands.

He put me down and fainted. Nika came running towards you two and asked what happened. "He fainted because I kissed his cheek"I say giggling. She giggled too and tried to wake up toko, but only to find him fast asleep.

First kiss
Your POV
Once me and toko started dating I would always want him to kiss me on the lips first. I just sighed and daydreamed about it, but I was awoken by toko who was lightly shaking me. "Y/n are you okay? You were staring of into space while drooling" I blushed Harder and said "Um....I'm okay toko, no need to worry" he blushed when he saw my adorable blushing face.

He couldn't take it anymore, so he grabbed my face and kissed me. I stood there shocked but kissed back anyway, he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his hands around my waist while I wrapped my hands around his neck. He continued only for a few seconds before pulling away, "gosh I wanted to do that for a long time"he breathed out. I smiled and pulled him in for another kiss.

When you prank him
The little smol bean would get a heart attack if you scared him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I learned how to draw little shu,valt,and zac.

BeybladeBurstGirl 12~