A New Bond

Amara POV

There are no words to describe the amount of confidence and beauty that radiate off of Romanda and Shuri. They carry themselves in a way that screams intelligence and grace. I felt T'Challa squeeze my hand to reassure me that everything will be alright.
He let go to hug his mother and sister and they both clung to him like he could disappear before their eyes. The love they have for one another is so pure and beautiful.
" elimnandi , come meet my family,"
He wraps and arm around my waist and beamed down at me.
" Mama, Shuri  it is my extreme pleasure to introduce you to Dr. Amara Okafor, my girlfriend and last but not least the hero Blaze."
The way he spoke about me he seemed so incredibly proud and almost boastful that he got to claim me as his own.

T'Challa POV

Amara meeting my family could not have gone more beautifully. Oh Baba if only you were here to meet her. After all the introductions were made there was absolutely nothing my mother and sister weren't happy to talk about with Amara.
Shuri and Amara bonded greatly over science and discussing medicinal techniques that they have worked with in the past and what they intend to do in the future. While mother and Amara spoke about the experiences they've had throughout life. Mama seems very eager to meet Amara's mother Katara.

Time Jump to T'Challa's Room

"I'm very glad that you enjoyed the afternoon with my family,"
Amara smiles up at me and pecks my lips. " I can definitely see why you love your home so much, being able to spend time with your family and walk around Wakanda- you weren't just exaggerating. Your home is full of love and I would be very proud to live here with you."

" Ndiyathemba ukuba uthetha ukuba uthando, andiyiceba ukwenza ukuba uhambe ngoku" ( I hope you mean that love, I don't plan to ever let you go)

She pulls my head down for a passionate kiss. God this woman's lips is addictive. I squeeze her hips and lift her into my arms carrying her to the bed.

Laying her on the bed , I settle my body on top of her and kiss down her neck. She tastes so sweet and the noises she makes as I pleasure her go straight to my groin. I continue kissing her until it isn't enough, I reach to remove her pants......
"Challa - baby stop,"
Her speaking had returned my composure. " I'm sorry love- I shouldn't have gone so far,"
" No Challa it's not you, I just don't want to take this step without letting you know that you will be my first."

I couldn't stop starring at her. This beautiful, intelligent, inspiring woman has never let another please her , touch her, love her.

"My love, are you sure you want to take this step now? I'll wait as long as you want,"

She shook her head and caressed my face. " I want you. I trust you."

There are no words to describe the way I feel about her so I just kiss her again. We slowly work off our clothes and cover each other in kisses.

I lay her on her back and kiss down her body until I reach her womanhood. I peck the inside of her thighs, " Let me show you how it's done in Wakanda,"
Then I take her

A/N many thanks for the comments. I really wanted to think out how I want this story to go so I took extra time to think out this chapter. And even more thanks to A_paris14 for the amazing new cover for the book.