=-13-=

??? POV
"Hi Mama, nice to see you too," I answered rolling, eyes. "Where's Papa and Marinette?" "Your father is out of the country for a week due to... stuff," Mama said, while I nodded. "And Bridgette, there's something you need to know. Somethings changed while you were away." I've been away for 5 years, staying with my grandparents, helping them out.

"What changed?" I asked concerned. "Well, while something happened to Marinette," mother started. "What? What happened to her?" "Its nothing serious, just that Marinette isn't the innocent, sweet girl she once was." (I know what your thinking, just don't. 😏)

"What do you mean by that?" "Bridgette, sweetie, Marinette is something that you teenagers call a 'Bad Girl'." And by that, I knew what she was talking about. "Where is she?" I ask suddenly. "I don't know, I haven't seen her since yesterday, at lunch." "Well then what's her phone number?" I asked, getting annoyed. Mama passed me her phone and I got out my phone as well, to call her.

Still have no idea on what to do. My grandmother keeps on asking if she could read this, to 'proof read' it. And I'm like NOPE! Not gonna happen, nada. Should I allow her to read it.

Ps. I need serious help, I got no purpose in life, I have no idea where this story is going

~TDG101