MADNESS

"Remus....,,
"Lacy I...,,
"No this is not right  this is actually really wrong I... You and Tonks and little Teddy I...,,
"What ...What me and her what are you talking about?,,
"I saw it Remus you two should be together,,. 
"Lacy Tonks is already engaged with her former classmate"
"NO...NO.I'm sure I saw it. Without warning I grab his hands "Look,,.

 Without warning I grab his hands "Look,,

"I don't care,,. He's looking straight to my eyes "Lacy I.....I feel something,,
"Remus don't .Don't say anything you don't mean ....it's just we are under lot of stress and emotional.
You actualy don't think about me this way.,,
"I know what I feel Lacy,.,,
"Maybe you do but what about me I'm sick,a mess.,seducing death....if you want to die like my father go ahead  but do it without me,without my cause  because that's what's gonna happen if you try to kiss me again.,,

"I don't care

"I don't care.,,
"Oaach of course you don't,,.
I'm starting to be emotion  again .
"You know what Remus I....I think I will just pack my things and leave for my owen good and your safety,,.And with that I left him standing there.I went to my bedroom's door and entered the room,start packing.

2 hours later I was done I have all my things packed and I'm ready to leave.
I just hope Remus is in his room so I can leave without noticeing.

As I'm looking around the  room I'm starting to realise something.Is this how it will end? Will I be running whole my life? Without the chance to fight? I started to feel nervous and useless when I'm thinking about Hermione,Remus,Ron, George...Tonks but most Harry  imagining that he's fighting his whole life. They can fight whenever they want to  I know it sounds like if I would be saying that they are enjoying that but it's not like that. They just don't let me fight and when do it's when they are 100% sure there is no too much danger.

I exit the room with my bags going downstairs just to see Remus standing there.I took a deep breath and stopped in front of him ...
"Well....thanks for everything.,,
I'm already in front of the Front door when Remus catch my arm ."You don't have to leave,,.
"I don't have to, but I must.,,
"I think we should......,,
BOOOOOOM...