Chapter 12: Survey Corps, Small Event

A/N: Oh boy!! I haven't been updating huh! Welp! I'm back with writing stories now! Wooo! ((Btw if you are some what confused about this ages thing. You will be 15 in this, Levi will be 28, Hanji will be 30! [[Dont ask me why Hanji is older than Levi- just bare with meh]]

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~ 

Yesterday, it was the day where I joined the Survey Corps, the day I finally reached my goals. Not to mention it was also the day when Commander Erwin just decided to put me into Squad Levi, saying because I have good skills, I should be in his squad. I mean, It's good to have someone you know to be around. 

Huh? I didn't tell you? Levi was Eomma's friend's son. We used to hang around lots when I was around the age 6, and he was around 19 back then. Though, we still were best friends, not really bothered by the age gap.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Petra asked, poking my head. Oh boy, I might have fallen asleep in the dinning room while others were having their conversations. 

"Oh hey Petra... How long was I out?" I asked, rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes. She shrugged, "about an hour?" 

"You really need to sleep earlier, (N/N), your Eomma wouldn't want you to have bags under your eyes now, right?" Levi said, ruffling my hair from behind, since I was sitting down, I was slightly shorter than him, so he can ruffle my hair. The moment I heard 'Eomma', my whole body freezes. 

"Ahah... Let's not talk about that..." I awkwardly rub the back of my head and chuckle. Levi stared at me for a moment then start patting my head. "You know, I see you as a sister, so I care about you to you know... Though I barely show it." Levi said, I just smiled slightly then nodded. 

Just as Petra and Levi start to talk about the up coming expedition, the dinning room's doors flew open, showing a widely-smiling Hanji Zoe and Eren who is awkwardly standing beside her. Hanji scans the room for a minute, then her face brightens like the sun the moment she notice me and Levi and Petra. "(Y/N) my little smol cinnabun!!!" The wild Hanji yelled, running toward the group. I jumped slightly as she suddenly bear hugged me. "Hanji-San!!! A-Air!!!!" I squeaked. 

"Oh whoops! Sorry dear!" She said, letting go off me. I looked over to the side, and wave at Eren who was staring at us. I waved at him slightly and smiled, he smiled back. 

"U-Uhm... (Y/N)?" I heard a quiet and shy voice said. I tilted my head a bit, and notice Bertolt standing there with a letter in his hand. "Someone told me to hand you this..." He said before handing the letter to me and running away. What the hell?