Jay: Whoa! They've got, like, armor. 

Kai: I love the gold highlights.

Cole: Battle claws.

Zane: The material is really light and breathable. 

Lloyd: Oh. Nothing for me and (Y/N)?

Sensei: Oh, um, you get, uh, the box?

Lloyd looked disappointment until the alarm went off, making the red light show. We all headed towards the control room. 

Cole: Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small fraction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble over at Mega-Monster Amusement Park. 

Lloyd: Amusement Park? Can I go with (Y/N)? Can we go with you, please? Let us make things up. We can help.

Sensei: I'm sorry, nephew. You and (Y/N) will stay here, where it's safe. 

Lloyd groans, walking over to me and Nya. 

Lloyd: Ninja get all the fun. 

Jay: What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise? 

They left. Lloyd still looked pretty disappointed. 

Me: It's okay, Lloyd. We will get to help them someday.

Lloyd: But that will take forever.

I rub his back.

Me: It will be worth the wait. We can even save their lives when we get older. We will be able to go every adventure we want to go on.  And we can have our own fun here.

Lloyd gives me a small smile.

Lloyd: Yeah.

Then, he smirks.

Lloyd: Tag, you're it.

My eyes widen, shocked. After a few moments, I get out of my trance and chase after him. 

When we make it to the deck, I got scared and held onto the pole. 

'I can't believe I forgot how high up we are!'

Lloyd made it up the stairs then turns to face me. He saw my distress and came over. 

Lloyd: Still scared of heights?

I nod my head. 

Lloyd: Here.

Lloyd holds out his hand. I looked into his eyes and grabbed his hand.  I gave it a tight squeeze. His hand was so warm and comforting. It even fits in mine perfectly. My heart was aching weird, a good feeling. My heart was racing. My face was feeling hot.

'Am I getting a fever?'

He started to lead me to the railing but I pulled back, erasing all of my good feelings. Lloyd gave me a worried yet caring look.

Lloyd: Don't worry. I promised that I won't let you fall, remember? 

I nodded my head.

Lloyd: Well, I don't intend to break that. Trust me.

I took a deep breath and followed him.

When we were at the railing, I looked down. I got dizzy and scared so I hugged Lloyd. He hugged back, protectively. He, then, whispered to me.

Lloyd: Hey, look at the beautiful view you're missing.

I got my head out of his chest and looked. My eyes widened. It was amazing. The sun was up, the clouds surrounding us, and the breeze was nice on my face. I smiled. I let go of Lloyd but held his hand.