Chapter 13

*WARNING, THERE IS SMUT UP AHEAD! SORRY IF IT ISN'T UP TO STANDARD! BEAR WITH ME*

Jesslyn’s POV:

Klaus continued to kiss my lips. Of course I was kissing back. As he said, everything was heightened and this was one part that I wouldn’t miss. Klaus picked me up and carried me by my thighs into his room. He laid me down on his bed and kissed me. He rolled my head to the side and kissed my neck and collarbone. I couldn’t help the moan that passed through my lips. I could feel the smile that was playing across his lips as he started to tug on my shirt. I lifted my arms over my head so he pulled the cloth over my head. He sat back and looked at me. His eyes, even though normally blue, looked black with lust. That made me bite my lip in anticipation. This subtle action made him attack my neck again. Nip and sucking creating love bites.

                Using my new found strength I flipped us over and I was on top. I attacked his neck this time while nipping and sucking and creating love bites of my own. Not asking him, I ripped his shirt off his body. I was thankful that it was just a regular t-shirt and not a really expensive shirt. His hands roamed my body. He touched every curve and dip that my body had. His soft hands rested on my waist. His fingers slipped inside the waist bands of my shorts. They were only running shorts, so there were no buttons or anything. His fingers started to pull at the waistband of my shorts. The way he pulled at it was him begging to pull them off. I nodded and he ripped them off and flipped us over so he was on top again.

“God, you are so god damn beautiful.”

I just giggled at his comment

“And same thing goes to you Nik.”

He sat me up and unclasped my bra, and in about a millisecond I was only wearing underwear.

“Well this isn’t fair.”

“What?”

“Just let me fix this.”

I ripped off his jeans and he stared at me in awe.

“What? I’m strong and I am going to use that.”

He pushed me back down and kissed down my stomach all the way to the top of my underwear. Using his teeth, he pulled them off me. Widening my legs he positioned himself and pushed in.

“Holy shit! God that feels amazing. FASTER!”

“As you wish love.”

He went faster and faster each time I asked him too. I knew he was close because his thrusts were getting sloppy and so were the kisses.

“On three?”

I nodded

“One,two…”

“Three!”

Our highs took over us as Klaus struggled to keep his weight off me. He rolled over onto his back and pulled us under the covers as I cuddled up to him.

“No need to tell Elijah, alright?”

“Yes my little Jesslyn.”

We both fell asleep cuddled up to each other                                                                         

The Next Morning:

I awoke and felt a warmth next to me. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw a sleeping Klaus next to me.

“HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO?”

“ Jesslyn calm down its okay.”

“No it isn’t! I slept with you! I am dating your brother?”

“Shhh, it’s okay. Don’t worry, we won’t tell him okay?”

“No I have to tell him. I promised that I wouldn’t keep secrets from him.”

As I sat and yelled at Klaus, Elijah came into the room.

“Niklaus, what are you yelling abo-… JESSLYN?!?!?!”

“Elijah, please! It isn’t what it looks like!”

“It looks like you slept with my brother?”

“Elijah, p-please! Please don’t leave! Please!”

“I just need to go and clear my head.”

With that Elijah walked out the door. His eyes were full of anger and hurt. Grabbing my clothes, I ran to my room and got dressed. Going downstairs, I started to look around.

“Jesslyn, what are you looking for?”

“Elijah, if I told you what I was looking for, and what I was going to do, You would try and stop me. If you do stop me, then I will leave and turn it all off. All of it.”

“What are you looking for?”

“A way to end the guilt…”

“I swear, if you grab a stake then I will stop you.”

“Fine, then I will go pack. I am going to go and then turn it off.”

“No you aren’t leaving. Not today and not ever. I love you more than you know. We can move past this. Stay please…”

“Fine, I will stay.”