1

I stood at the front row of a 5SOS concert. Despite the loud screaming, I love going to my brother's concerts. I always get to meet the guys and hang out. They're all really random and hilarious. I love their personalities and their childishness. I was pulled out of my thoughts by the mention of my name.

"Please welcome my sis, Naomi Hood!" Calum exclaims

My brother walks over to where I'm standing and holds out his hand. I excitedly grab it as he pulls me upstage. Everyone starts screaming as soon as he pulls me up.

"Why don't you sing with us Nayo!" Ashton says using my nickname

The boys started playing Amnesia so I grabbed a mic and started singing it with my own little twist...

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I remember 'bout our last kiss how it felt, the way you tasted

And even though my friends tell me I'm doing fine

Are you out there feeling lonely even though she's right beside you

When she says the words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start wonder was it just a lie?

If what was real, how could you be fine?

Cause I'm not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving

I remember the tears running down your face

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

Like every single wish we've ever made

I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia

And forget about the stupid little things

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

And the memories that I never can escape

Cause I'm not fine at all...

I would've continued, but the boys stopped me. I touched my face and realized that I was crying. The boys looked at me worriedly and I shook it off with a laugh.

"Why don't I let the boys continue their concert for all you wonderful fans!" I said into the mic

I heard 'We love you Naomis' as I went backstage to grab some ear plugs. When I found my pair in Calum's bag I quickly inserted them in my ear. Thank god for ear plugs or I would've been deaf by now. I returned back to the stage and sat on a box listening to them sing Kiss Me Kiss Me. I listened and sang along in my head. I was staring at Luke and he must've noticed because he stared back at me and smirked. By now they were singing Good Girls.

Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

Calum noticed Luke was staring at me so he walked over, while still playing the bass, and stood right in front of me so he blocked Luke's view. Luke awkwardly turned back to face the crowd and continued singing and playing. They played a couple more songs and then ended the concert. I went into their wardrobe area thing with my friends and waited for them. One by one they entered and I gave them a big hug. Luke was last and when I went in for a hug, he embraced me very tightly. I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Lucas you can let go of her now." Calum said with a hint of anger

Luke didnt let me go. Instead he held me tighter.