6:

<Week Two>

Every since that night he let me touch his face, Justin's been warming up to me a lot lately. He still can't keep a gaze with me, but at least he's trying.

Tonight I needed to get him to eat a little more than usual. I wanted him to step it up a little. He's making so much progress, and I'm so happy he is.

"Justin?" I call out to him.

Suddenly I hear him gagging. My stomach clenches. Is he throwing up?

"Justin!" I cry out running to the bathroom. I see him with a bottle of pills in his hands, a few in his mouth.

"No! Justin!" I cry running to him. I wrestle him to the ground startling him as we fight over the bottle of oills.

"Justin let go!" I cry, prying the bottle from his hands.

"N-no!" He cries before I finally get the bottle. I throw it away, going to Justin's mouth.

"Justin, spit them out." I say my voice shaky.

"No! Get the fuck off me!" He sobs, wiggling below me.

"Justin, open your mouth." I cry. He stares at me, tears in his eyes.

"No!" He sobs. I grab his chin, prying his mouth open as I stick two fingers down his throat, making him throw the pills up. he coughs, sobbing as the pills are spilled on the floor.

"Y-you were doing so good..." I sob, watching him as he coughed and sobbed.

"W-why can't you just let me die?!" He cries.

"Because... I'm your friend. And friends don't give up on each other." I say, my eyes piercing into his.

After I cleaned up the bathroom, I checked the bottle of pills and saw that they were anti depressants. They were a strong dosage too.

I went in the kitchen to see if Justin was there, and he wasn't. I looked in the living room to see him laying on the couch.

"Justin... Is this what they gave you at the hospital?" I ask.

His heavy eyes trail to mine seeing the bottle. He silently nods, looking away quickly.

"Justin you need to eat something. You emptied your entire stomach contents and... If these are in your system... Y-you need... F-food." I say, sobbing at the end.

I didn't want him to see me cry, so I walked into the kitchen. God what is he doing to me? I've never been this emotionally connected to someone like this before.

I hear his footsteps walk into the dining room. He pulls a chair back and sits in it. I fix a plate of food and carry it to him. When I place it in front of him, he just stares at it.

"Justin..." I say making him look up at me, his eyes filled with tears. He lets out a sob, taking a breath.

"C-Cassie I-I can't." He sobs.

I take a deep breath, trying not to cry. He's so fragile and scared. And it's so heartbreaking.

"Let me help you." I coo taking the fork with some food. I place it in front of his mouth, waiting for him to open his mouth. He sighs, closing his eyes letting me feed him. He eventually are everything and drank the water I had for him.

"How do you feel?" I ask after washing his plate. He shrugs his shoulders, his tears now all gone. Sighing I get up from the chair, too frustrated to look at him.

"C-Cassie?" He whimpers. My hands go to my hips, turning to face him.

"Yes Justin?"

"C-could you... U-um... C-could y-you..."

"Could I what Justin?" I ask walking closer to him.

He takes a breath, biting his lip before looking up at me.

"C-could y-you... H-hold m-me? Please?" He whimpers looking at me. I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around him as he sat in the chair, his arms going to my waist. I stood there, holding him to me as he cried and cried.

This was a bad day.

(A/n: seriously... I was so close to tears. Comment your thoughts:)