RULES.

❛❃▹―――*:

❛❃▹―――*:.。❁。.:*―――◃❃❜

fяιєи∂ℓιиєѕѕ

― the easiest rule of all. be friendly to us and to other appliers. this rule also means that you shouldn't be salty when your form doesn't get accepted. i honestly don't recall that anyone was ever salty about that in one of my applyfics, so i hope that it'll stay that way. plus, don't worry if you are not in this applyfic as we will create more applyfics for you guys!

fσℓℓσωιиg

― following this account is optional, but appreciated. following our main accounts is also optional, if you want to follow us you can find the accounts on our profile.

ѕραммιиg

― this fic is based on the reader's interactions, an interactive + applyfic so i need u to spam as much as possible and answer to all questions at the ends of chapters or in the chapters.

ѕℓσтѕ + fαςє ςℓαιмѕ

― please don't change anything about the slots! the maximum age gap between face claim and character is 5 years, not more, not less. for face claims, only idols! the slots all have a specific gender, please don't change it.

― we are also allowing actresses and actors with a decent amount of good photoshoots (since we are not using gifs) but please inform us of his or her instagram (if they have one) so we can check it and see if it's possible for you to you use it! and the age gap is also 5 years!

ℓσνє ιитєяєѕтѕ

― the love interests are nct. since half of the slots are male and the other half female, there will be bxb and bxg couples.

яєѕєяνιиg

― reserving is allowed and reservations last for 7 days! but just because you reserved a slot, doesn't mean that you'll be accepted! if your form was really bad and you're not a first-timer when it comes to writing forms, your form will probably get declined/rejected. also, this is not first come, first serve!

fσям

― please send us a pastebin or google docs link to your form per private message! we don't want to see any mary sues and please make your forms as detailed as possible.

ραѕѕωσя∂

― you can find the password somewhere here in the rules. it's a song by bts! if you need hints, pm us.

― just a little hint if you can't find it ; it's at rule three so look carefully!

тαggιиg

― please tag 5+ people so this doesn't flop!

❛❃▹―――*:.。❁。.:*―――◃❃❜