Chapter twelve: Good Love

To all the readers part of this chapter is rated R. So if u don't like Rated R then don't read it. Just a warning.
---------------------------------------------

Mo's pov

He kissed me so passionately and deep, it felt like I was meltin in his arms. Then it turned into somethin more. He climb on top of me with his hands in the bed holdin him up. Neva breakin the kiss. He started playin with my zipper and broke the kiss to looked at me. Askin if it was ok. I shook my head lettin him kno it was ok. He unzipped my dress and slide it down. I tucked on his shirt and he took it off. I stared at his packs. He smiled and went back to kissin me. He started at my lips then went to my cheeks them my neck leavin a few hickies. Then he made his way down to my breast then my stomach. Then he came back up to my lips. I moaned his name a little and I can feel him smiling in satisfaction. He then sat up and looked at me.

Prince: "Are you sure?"

Mo: "If I wasn't u wouldn't be on top of me."

Prince: "Enough said."

He laugh and started back kissin me. I unbuckled his belt and he slid out of his pants. He looked at me again. I can see the love in his eyes.

Prince: "This will be better with music."

He picked up my phone.

Prince: "Wats ur code."

Mo: "Why you using my phone?"

Prince: "Cuz u have the song I want."

Mo: "You got YouTube."

Prince: "You can't put YouTube on repeat."

Mo: "You so silly dang."

I rolled my eyes and told him my passcode. I already kno wat song he was goin to. Just then it started 'Porn Star by August Alsina'. Wat a shock, not really.

Mo: "Really this song?"

Prince: "Oh yeah. U finna ride it baby girl."

He came back to the bed and got back on me. I laugh as he sung the song. He flipped us over so that I was on top. He wanted me to show him I could ride so I did. He brought me down and kissed me then flipped us over again, without breakin the kiss. He went in and out of me slowly, but started goin faster and faster. There was no way I could call this sex. We were makin good love. We went on for about four in a half hours. And it was amazing. We collapsed on the bed breathing hard and heavy. He smiled and kissed me again. We cuddled and fell asleep as I laid in his chest with his arms tightly around me like he was neva gonna let me go again.

Suga's pov

Roc asked me to be his girl in front of twenty thousand people. I was so happy, and the fact that he gave me this big diamond ring makes me even happier. The way he looked at me and everythin made me want him more and more. When we got back to the house we raced to the bedroom. The sad thing is we didn't do nothing but cuddle for like the first ten minutes. I kno silly right. But then he said the sweetest thing and got me all hot.

Roc: "This is what I call true love to jux sit here and cuddle with yah women. I want you babe, foreva."

I kissed him, and it grew from there. The kiss got deeper and was filled with passion and love. He climbed on top of me and started pullin at my dress. Then he pulled back and looked at me as if askin was it alrite. I shook my head and he took off my dress. I pulled his shirt off and stared at his packs and his muscles. My hands runnin up and down his body. He smiled.

Roc: "Their all yours baby."

Suga: "Yay I feel lucky."

Roc: "I'm the lucky one."

Love at First Sight (A Mindless Behavior Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara