Update/Apology

Soooooo sorry I lost inspiration to continue this story awhile ago. I will come back full force on continuing this story and writing many more of Larry. Will still probably not be consistent on updates though.... sorry in advance for that.

I had the next chapter mostly done, so expect it in a few days. I still have lots of ideas for later on, so the pacing of my writing will definitely speed up to get to the good stuff after chapter 3.

Zayn was still in the band when I started this so I intend to keep him in it. He has a pretty important part in my opinion. Would you guys like to keep him? I could still easily change him to someone else.

I will start writing a few Markiplier/Jacksepticeye fics, but not inspired by anything at the moment. Probably a werewolf, a/b/o, and mpreg one to start with 😉.

I will also be publishing a few Harry Potter oneshots that my friend wrote years ago. I'll let you guys know her credit so I can relay feedback to her. We are currently collaborating on a mainly Draco Malfoy/Charlie Weasley creature fic that she started but didn't know where to go. It will be epic 👍. This might become the main story to upload.

I'm probably gonna start oneshot books of different fandoms to help you guys. Titles of "chapters" will have ships within the famdom. In the comments of those I might take requests of scenarios and do a shout out of you.

Hope you guys have a fantastic day! See you soon.

~happily<3strong