Chapter 29 Declan's POV.

Start from the beginning

'Landon' I yell once I reach the house gates.

'yes Declan' he calmly says.

'outside NOW'

'why' stupid ass no time for questions.

'NOW'

'coming' I roll my eyes. I make it to the front door just as he opens it up. "Son is she alive?" I don't know. I didn't stop to check her damn pulse.

'I..I don't know. Fix her' he calls my mom and Drina to help him.

"Oh my god. My baby." Drina cries coming to the door.

"Help me quickly." the doctor orders them. They get to work taking the rope off of her. Then they carry her down to the infirmity as I follow still in wolf form. I go inside the room behind them.

"No Declan out." Landon says. I shake my head no. I don't want to leave her. "Declan there's nothing you can do." I shake my head no again.

"Declan let Landon work. Go change and come back and tell us everything. NOW GO." mom orders as the doctor works. I growl loudly. "NOW!" she says giving me the mother look and pointing to the door.

"Come on Declan." Drina sniffs pulling me by my fur. "Nothing we can Declan lets let the doctor work." I know she's right. I nod walking out.

I shift and run upstairs, grabbing some shorts and a shirt. I run back downstairs and start pacing with Drina. I couldn't get in the door they freaking locked it. I should bust it down but I didn't. Mom and the doctor are working on her. The longer I make an ass out if myself the longer it will take for them to heal her.

I knew I should have put my foot down. I knew she wanted to die, to get herself killed. I knew this was going to happen. I just thought she changed her mind now that we are mated. I didn't catch a lie. Maybe because it's new or she hide it well. I don't know. Shit I'm stupid. Never again when she wakes up I'm kicking her ass. I should have put up a bigger fight but no I gave in as soon as she played the alpha card. All I wanted was for her to be safe. For her to live.

I didn't speak to anyone as they arrived. I didn't answer questions. I just paced. When her boys showed up they pace with us. Hours and hours later doctor comes out. He doesn't look to good. I scramble to stand in front of him.

"Well? How is she?"

"I don't know Declan." he says.

"What do you mean you don't know. Is she alive? Is she going to live?"

"She's alive but I don't know for how long."

"WHAT?!" I boom growling. He gulps loudly looking at me in fear.

"I don't know if she's going to make it thru the night." he says sadly.

"FIX HER GOD DAMN IT!"

"I've done everything I could. I'm sorry Declan."

"NO YOUR NOT GET YOUR ASS IN THERE AND MAKE HER BETTER!" I wanted to cry, to die.

"Declan that's enough." dad says putting his hand on my shoulder. I shake it off growling.

"No it's not nearly enough. FIX HER!" I boom shoving the doctor to the door.

"Declan enough!" dad yells standing in front of me.

"SCREW YOU!" I boom shoving pass him.

I stalk into the room going to her bed. I move the hair in her face and I cry once I see her. She looks bad. I didn't notice it before. Her face in unrecognizable. So swollen black and blue. Cuts and scrapes everywhere on her face She's covered in bandages. I just can't lose her. I cried and cried.

"Declan." the doctor says but I ignore him. "Umm hope your listening." he clears his throat. "She's lost a lot of blood. I've given her a blood transfusion but I don't know if that will work. She's missing pieces if her body. She missing pieces of her leg, thigh, arms." he gulps loudly. "Her umm neck. It's not to bad but enough to lose blood. If she lives." I growl. "It will heal. She's missing skin on her stomach, arms, back, calfs. She has a broken leg, knee, arm, shoulder, ankle, ribs one punctured her lung but I did fix it. She has multiple head injuries. The rest just cuts and bruises." I just nod caressing her cheek. "I'm so sorry Declan." he says leaving the room. I lean over kissing her lips. Letting the tears fall.

"Come on baby please. Your gonna live for me aren't you? Your to big of a bitch to die. You have to live. I've got two years of cheesiness to make up for remember? Come on please angel wake up. I've got plans to stalk you thru collage. We've got to get married, have little Ari's. Please wake up." I beg crying. She can't die. I won't let her. I need her. I'm in love with her. I won't lose her. God damn it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!

Ummm it's almost over guys. :(