Choosing between 2 adults pt. 2

"Excuse me,I forgot my bag" A student with black hair and grey eyes said.
'Have I seen him somewhere? He looks familiar.' I thought,trying to remember where I had seen him before.
Mr. Mido was already away from me. He took a bag and left.

"You may go. Come back in this class at the end of the day for your detention." I nodded and left. I stopped walking when I noticed the same boy from before approaching me. He looked like he was blushing but I shook my head thinking that this wasn't the case. He handed me the bag he took which ended up being mine after all.
'Did he do that to save me? That's kind of him.' I smiled at him,finally remembering him.

"Thanks Ayato" He looked shocked that I remember him. I had bumped into him two weeks ago. I was walking with Osano.
'I miss him...' he had been killed last week.
'No I shouldn't cry again! Osano...wouldn't want that. I'm so sorry Osano..my best friend.' The raven haired male noticed my sadness and frowned. His eyes became emotionless.

~☆ Ayato's pov ☆~

He hurt her. It's obvious. This damn teacher. How dare he hurt my precious senpai?! Don't worry my love. Soon. Soon we will be together,yes,forever. We will never EVER part! I walked away from my precious senpai thinking of a plan.

~☆ your pov ☆~

I ran around during p.e class. The teacher then stopped us and added some obstacles that we needed to jump to overcome. I ran and managed to jump when needed. I smiled proudly,not noticing the next obstacle and thus,I fell down. The teacher made everyone stop and they all gathered around me,asking me if I was OK, since I was bleeding in various places. I winced in pain and I saw Ayato running towards me. He was late,though. A blond guy with blue eyes had picked me up bridal style and was walking to the nurse's office.
'Did I just see him growling?' I shook my head at the thought. The guy laid me carefully on the bed,smiling down at me.
"The nurse will be here soon" he told me and left. After 3 minutes I heard the door opening and something breaking.

"Oh my" a voice said. I looked up to see a rather handsome man,with pink hair,collecting some of his tools which were apparently on the floor. When he was done he came towards me.

"I'm so sorry I'm so clumsy! My name is Mujo Kına and I'm the substitute nurse. I'll make you feel better in no time please don't worry and be patient" he told me and smiled,gently, at me. He seemed so kind. He cleaned the blood and used some bandages. He also told me to come again to check on it and tell me when I should take the bandages off. I found it kind of unessesary,but he was a nurse he knew his job. I didn't question it further. I walked out and it was the end of the day. Time really goes by fast. I walked to my class for my detention to start.