Chapter One: The Abandon Pup

Amber's P.O.V

"Wake up, there's trouble in the forest!" snapped my wolf, pulling me out of deep sleep. I jolted up in bed, looking around.

"What do you mean there's trouble?!" I asked her as I jumped out of bed and rushed out of my room, down the stairs and out of the house, as if acting on instinct.

"I don't know, something seems off in the forest." My wolf said before I stopped in my tracks.

"What do you mean you don't know?! Am I just running to find a threat that may not even be there!." I snapped at my wolf before slowly looking back at the house.

"There is something but I can't tell what it is, only that there is trouble." replied my wolf as she sent a picture of the river in my head, letting out a sigh, I shook my head.

"So the trouble is at the river. Does the alpha know yet?!" I asked before heading for the river as quick as I could while also trying to be careful.

"I don't think so."

"Well then let his wolf know because we can't do this alone!"

"You forget, most wolves can't talk to their human part."

"Oh yeah, then what are we suppose to do! We are on are own."

"Bid your time and watch to see what is going on. Then let the Alpha know."

"That's easier said then done!" I growled at her before slowing down to a stop behind some bushes and looked out around the river bank. There seemed to be nothing out of the ordinary.

"There's nothing out of the ordinary!" I snapped at my wolf, a little annoyed.

"Why not try listening to the sounds around you?"

"Like that would make any difference." I replied but closed my eyes and listened to the sounds. A whimper on the wind caught my attention. My eyes flew open as I looked around. "What was that?!"

"Sounded like a young pup to me." replied my wolf in a smug voice.

"But where did it come from?" I walked onto the river bank, looking around. Another whimper caught my attention, it came the bushes by the trees to my left. I walked over to the bushes, the whimpers getting louder and louder. I moved the bushes to the side and saw a white wolf with muddy fur, curled up shaking.

"Who would leave a young pup out here at the night." I picked up the white wolf pup. Its snuggled up against my chest, seeking warmth like it would normally do to its mother.

"Amber we need to get the pup back to the house. We can tell the Alpha tomorrow." I couldn't agree more, so I walked back to the house, being careful with the young pup in my arms.

I walked into the house, up the stairs and into my room before sitting the pup down on my bed and looked at the window. "Should I shift into my wolf form?"

"That might be the best idea" replied my wolf as the white pup let out another whimper.

I looked at the pup for a moment before shifting into my creamy white wolf. I got up onto the bed and curled around the pup. The white pup snuggled up to my belly and feel asleep.

"What do you think the alpha will do with the pup?" I asked after laying my head down on my paws.

"I don't know, hopefully they will let him stay, or else might just get rid of him." My heart ache in pain when she told me that.

"I won't let that happen." I replied at my eyes started to shut. "I won't let them harm this young pup"

......

"Amber, it's time to get up. The pup needs something to food." whispered my wolf, pulling me out of sleep again.

I opened my eyes to see that I was still in my wolf form. The small white pup was also still pressed up against my stomach, he was still asleep.

Letting out a groan, I shifted back into my human form and threw on some clothes.

"What should I feed the pup? Can he even eat solid food?" I asked while picking up the pup and headed down stairs. The pup was still asleep in my arms and showed no signs of waking up.

"Milk might be the best option for him right now since we don't know what he can eat yet."

I sighed before balancing the pup in one of my arms, while with the other one opened the refrigerator and grabbed the milk. I shut the refrigerator, putting the milk onto the counter and grabbed a bottle.

I poured the milk into the bottle and put it into the microwave to heat the milk up. I put the milk away and snatched the bottle out of the microwave when it went off.

The little pup started to stir in my arms, whimpering.

"He wants something to eat now." Pointed out my wolf as I sat down in a chair.

"I already know that!" I laid the pup on his back and gave him the bottle. The young pup looked at me with his dark blue eyes while he drank from the bottle.

"We have a problem. The Alpha is on his way Amber." Letting out a sigh, I put the bottle down when the pup was finished and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch with the muddy white pup.

" I haven't even gave the pup a bath yet. His fur is really dirty." I brushed my fingers through the pups fur, removing some of the dirt that was caked to his body.

"Hopefully the Alpha will let him stay. The young pup would have beautiful white fur if it was not so muddy."

The young pup snuggled closer to me in my arms when someone knocked on the door.

Alpha's P.O.V

"Wake up!" growled a voice in my head, pulling me out of my sea of dreams. Yes I call sleep, sea of dream, but don't you dare make fun of me or you but will be in a platter.

Letting out a groan, I slowly open my eyes to look around my room for a moment before rubbing my eyes.

"What is it Zen?" I asked him after getting up from my bed. Most of my pack members didn't know that I could talk to my wolf, which it was a secret I wanted to keep hidden. Only a very few are able to connect to there wolves, but back in the old day, everyone use to be able to. Sometimes I wonder what changed that made wolves not communicate with their wolf.

"Amber found a small wolf pup by the river bank last night." That made me stop in my tracks as I let out a groan.

That girl new how the pack felt about rogues, even if they were just pups. Letting out a sight I shook my head before slipping on my clothes and leaving my room.

"Guess we have to go check this pup out. Hopefully we can just get this done quickly."

So I updated the chapter. So let me know how you like it. its now over 1000 words. Maybe update one more time in the future but this is good enough. Next is to update chapter two then start on chapter 3, which i will hopefully have done soon enough but don't get your hopes up. I am in college now. But I have like 2 classes a day along with working.