Chapter one

Janet's pov
Today was the day that I finally got back into the dance studio. It had been a minute but I was leaving the gym and picking up Eissa. After that I went to the studio. I walked in To see everybody that had performed for my tribute with BET. "Hey queen how you feeling" gil asked. I just looked at him and gave him a small smirk. I really wasn't up for talking today or any day for that matter. We began the rehearsal and Gil began to tell us our spots. I actually liked how it was going I felt open in these dance moves and I began to smile while dancing. We then took a break and Gil called over me and the dancer named Denzel. He worked with me for the BET AWARDS. " so hunty what imma need for you to do is get all up on ms.janet here during thats the way love goes and don't be afraid she only bites of u ask her too" he said laughing I swatted his hand. " and Janet I need to you to gimme a lil grinding on him too , interact have fun omay queen?" He said with a pleased look. I looked over at Denzel and he scratched the back of his head. I shook my head yea and Denzel walked away. "Gil you not slick" I said giving eissa a candy. "What do you mean my love , I have done nothing" he said clutching his fake pearls. " what ever your trying to do is not working that boy is three decades younger than me and I'm happily single." I said putting eissa back down . As I was walking out to get water Denzel was there on the phone he sounded very angry. I took a water from the fridge and sat on the couch. He ended the call and took and deep breath and turned around when he saw me he jumped. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I giggled. " no it's fine sorry if I was disturbing you Ms.jackson just some problems back home" he said running his hand over his face. "Please call me Janet and you didn't disturb me at all is there anything I can help with?" He shook his head no. "Well I'm here if u need to talk or anything you have my number."I said getting up and walking out but before I did he called out to me. " oh ms.j if you didn't want me dancing on you like that then I'll tell Gil I won't do it" he said assuring me. I smiled and looked at him. "Naw I wanna see what you've got" I then turned and walked out surprised at myself that I just said that. We began rehearsal back and it was time for That's the way love goes.

He slid up on me like he was gonna kiss me. And began grinding on me. He was hard and he had on jogging pants. It was right on me. He then started to roll down and he grabbed my ass. It took all of me not to moan during that whole thing. My body began to get hot and bothered. I don't know if it was because I hadn't had sex since Eissa was Conceived or what. But I was horny as hell and someone had to fix this mess.