I opened a chest and grabbed my hydrobow "A distraction and and an eyeball"

Sinon P.O.V

"He really is being mind controlled! How is that possible!?" Leafa asked.

"Through some illegal stuff that guy Sugu used to do" Liz said.

"Wait a minute" I said walking out.

"If GGO is a part of ALO now I know the perfect way to get there!" I said.

"I'm way ahead of you" A voice from above said.

We looked up and saw a jet drop down gently in front of us. The cock pit opened to reveal none other than Zeliska.

 The cock pit opened to reveal none other than Zeliska

"Long time no see Sinon" Zeliska said.

I smiled and waved at her. I looked at Leafa who still had a worried look on her face.

"You should stay here till Kirito or (Y/N) gets back" I said Leafa nodded and went back inside. She can massage us if anything happens but hopefully this won't take long.

Liz and I both hopped in the Jet with Zeliska and used a teleport crystal to take us to the right floor. I notice an odd amount of red coming off of Liz eyes.

"Hey you sure your ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine" Liz said a little harshly.

"I got a massage from Seijirō. He told me that one of the people responsible for this is Loki who is gonna be attacking the mainframe on this floor" Zeliska explained.

Seijirō, I worked with that guy before when I met Kirito. Zeliska is an admin if GGO so it makes sense that she'd get involved even if she can't log out.

"Loki..." Liz fiddled with her hands "That's my boyfriends brother..." She said.

"What? We should tell him than" I said.

"I agree but first let's find him and if (G/R) is there too it'll be a win win" Zeliska said.

I felt my heart ache I'd almost forgotten I worried I was about him. I wanna see him.

'Please (G/R) you worry me to much... Your just like Kirito' I thought.

(G/R) P.O.V

On floor 69 NPC's gathered around, a ball unaware of the events actually taking place in there world.

Outside I shot down the only 2 guards in this hole area.

'2 arrows?' That's gotta be a new record.

After that I found the area in the building that was full of coding and was getting ready to crack it. With this I could shut down a bunch of things from ALO down. I just need the coding of an NPC to get inside which Look was taking care for me.

Loki P.O.V

Cruising down the party scene in my tuxedo I carried my staff. I walked past security and knocked him out!

"HAAAA!" People screamed.

I grabbed a random NPC slammed him on the table and began to extract his eye out. People screamed in horror while I just had the beggist smile on my face.

(G/R) got what he needed and was most likely heading inside right now.

After that I got my combat gear back on horns and everything and walked out the building.

I used my Spriggan magic to surround them.

"Kneel before me... I said KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!" I yelled.

The NPC's did as told and my my what a site.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy,in a mad scramble for power, for Identity,you were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel" I said.

One if them actually stood up.

"Not to men like you" He said.

I chuckled "There are no men like me"

"There are always men like you" He said.

"Look towards your elderly people. Let him be an example" I said about to blast this fucker.

Sinon P.O.V

Liz dropped down and deflect his blast with her sheild making it hit Loki instead.

"You know when a girl thinks about a party, a sheild and a war hammer ain't exactly the first thing that comes to mind" Liz said.

Loki stood up.

"The Black Smith,I thought you were consumed in that cave" Loki said.

"I'm not the one who consumed" Liz said.

Our jet hovered above him and I was on top getting ready to snipe at him.

"Loki drop the weapon and stand down!" I said.

He shot us but we were able to dodge.

Liz through his sheild at him and than wacked his face with her war hammer.

Loki didn't even flinch however,and Liz was knock down but not out.

She through sheild at him again only with a spell this time. Loki knock it down and that's when Liz used lightning to try and clash with this guy.

Meanwhile I was having to much of a hard time, sniping him.

"Guys all over the place" I said.

Just than the music changed to something more bad ass on the jet.

"Sorry we're late!" Yui said. I smiled it was the wasn't it.

Liz looked up shocked by the sudden music and Asuna blasted Loki to the ground looking as scary as ever.

"Make your move raindear game" Asuna said with Yui on her shoulders.

Loki calmed down and put his hands up.

"Good move" Asuna said sheathing her sword.

"Thanks" Liz said

"Don't mention it" Asuna said.