Garrett smirked at this, fingers slipping beneath the pants his boyfriend wore. "Ooooh, someone's gettin' feisty tonight."

The tone of his voice made Andrew even more annoyed. "Shut up and go to the bed first, I have to get something."

"Get what?" Garrett asked, eyebrow raised in confusion. But Andrew wouldn't answer, and although anxiety started kickin inside of his head, Garrett just shrugged and walked to the bedroom.

Meanwhile in the other room, Andrew quickly grabbed things from inside of his bag, things that he had secretly bought while the others are busy with wigs and stuff in Party City. The redhead took a deep breath, fingers pinching the bridge of his nose before he let out a long sigh.

"Why did I do this..." he mumbled, and he's this close to just keep the things back inside of his bag, but the thought of Garrett 'flirting' with Morgan and some 'random starbucks barista' they encountered a while ago heightened his determination to do what he's going to do.

Andrew is greeted by the view of Garrett sitting on the bed only in his underwear, clothes all over the floor. A bottle of lube and condom placed on the desk beside their bed. The redhead can see how the taller male greet him with a smile as soon he walked in, although that smile fall when he noticed the things his boyfriend bring to their 'night session'.

"Uh, what is that?" Garrett questioned when he saw a blindfold and a rope in Andrew's hands, but Andrew still wouldn't answer. Instead, the shorter male staring at him with a... cold, 'sinister' look. And while it's kind of turning him on a bit, his mind can't stop thinking about what's going to happen next, anxiety keep pilling up.

"Lay down." was the only response from Andrew's mouth and Garrett can feel himself did what his boyfriend told him to, before Andrew crawled towards him.

With one quick movement, the redhead quickly took off the taller's glasses and put on the blindfold, while his boyfriend underneath him just mumbles "Uhhh" and "What's going on?" followed by a nervous giggle as Andrew proceed to tie his wrists to the bedposts.

"Andrew, i didn't know you're into this stuff." Garrett joked, although the redhead can hear shakiness slightly apparent in his voice. Andrew himself said the same thing to himself as he can feel the lust inside of him spiked when he look at the sight of Garrett underneath him.

The shorter male began to strip his own clothes till his boxer's the only remaining clothes on his skin. He leaned forward, hands trailing across Garrett's skin while the other's rubbing the palm of his hand on his crotch, making the other's body jolted in his touch. "Did you read the comments section on Shane's video?"

"I-I... Y-Yes?" Garrett breathed out, letting out a whimper when Andrew's mouth latched on his neck, nipping and sucking at the white skin. He can feel his lust heightened as his boyfriend touched him so sensually, and the redhead's dominance turns him on more then he expected. Although he still didn't know why Andrew's suddenly doing this.

Andrew suddenly kissed his neck, before biting hard. The action is followed by Garrett's whimpers, his whole body shaking. "I noticed that there's so many comments that made me... really angry." his other hand's now giving the other's clothed erection a few tugs, and the thought of having to feel his lover's cock makes his head dizzy with lust.

"I-I... I don't... know what you mean..." the taller said between heavy breath, his voice trembling with arousal.

"The viewers had noticed that you seems to be really close with Morgan." Andrew remarked as he leaned back from the other's neck, feeling satisfied when he looked at the hickeys and markings on Garrett's neck. He moved south, now giving kisses and slow licks at his chest before sucking one of the hardened nipples.