"Is that so" Weiss said.

"Yes, in fact let's have a truce for now, but if we have to fight each other in the competition then we'll fight" Izanami said.

It's the best option.

"Fine" I said.

We shook hands.

Everyone began going in.

Those that were here to watch sat in the seats, whilst the competitors assembled in the arena.

We saw Ika and his servants up at the main stand.

He was in his usual form.

"Enemies....friends....and enemies pretending to be friends...." Ika said.

A lot of the competitors and the audience laughed.

"Welcome.....TO THE GREAT LEVIATHAN FIGHTING TOURNAMENT" He shouted.

Everyone cheered like crazy.

"Brave competitors who have traveled far and wide to come here, we welcome you, now....to start us off....the rules....rule #1: The use of weapons and magic is allowed....rule #2: the only way to win is to kill your opponent, knock them out, make them surrender....or knock them out of the field.....rule #3: You cannot interfere with another match, so if your friends are fighting you can't help them, they are on their own.....rule #4: running away from a match will result in death of the highest caliber, however.....if you surrender during the fight you will be free to sit at the side, but you will forfeit your armor, weapons, and anything else on you, and you will be giving a change of clothes, eventually I'll ask all of those who've forfeit their matches to leave the arena, you cannot return afterwards, unless you're here to watch the rest of the tournament" He said.

We have to forfeit everything we have if we surrender....that's nuts.

"Fighters, if you wish to leave now you are welcome to leave with all of your gear and weapons along with you, you cannot change decision afterwards" He said.

About 3 fighters left the arena.

"Is that all....ok then, does anyone have any questions before we begin" He asked.

"Yeah, like...what happens if we like...lose a limb" a girl asked.

"If you lose any limbs I will regenerate them at the end of the tournament if you lose, but if you win I will regenerate it once you win your fight" He said.

"So....if we lose we have to wait till this massive tournament is over until we get our arms and legs back" a man asked.

Ika nodded.

I raised my hand.

"Pardon me, but....what do we get if we win this tournament" I asked.

"Glad you asked, I forgot to add this to the posters but, if you win, you'll not only get a massive fortune, you'll also get one wish, from yours truly" He said with a smile.

A wish?

"It's a pretty fair prize, win the tournament, get money that's beyond your wildest dreams, and be granted a wish from a god, how is this not the best prize ever" Ika asked.

"You're a god" A girl asked.

"Indeed, my name is Ikagaki Kujin Cross, yes I am a god" He said.

He then smiled.

"And this is my tournament, now....SHALL WE BEGIN" Ika shouted.

Everyone cheered like crazy.

"FIRST OFF IS THE ELIMINATION ROUND, NO WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS FIGHT THOUGH, NO MAGIC AS WELL, YOU CAN ONLY USE YOUR FISTS, YOUR JOB IS TO KNOCK THEM OUT OF THE ARENA NOW.....BEGIN" He shouted.