Remember Us

"Cami, wake up." Someone shakes me. I open one eye, and realize it's Andy. I grunt, and roll over.

"Five more minutes." I mumble. He sighs and walks away. Finally, he's gone. At least, I think he is.

Suddenly, a body jumps on top of me, and I screech, punching whoever it was in the shoulder. The weight increases as two more bodies jump on top of the first one.

I groan, and open my eyes fully. Andrew is the first body, then Pietro, then Wanda.

"I can't breathe, you shanks." I deadpan, and they all chuckle. They get off, and I whack Andrew and Pietro upside the back of their head.

"Ow! Cambria Ariella Matthews!" Andrew yells. I cringe. He had to use my full name? Fine. Two can play at that game.

"Andrew Logan Matthews." I smirk. He frowns, and my smirk deepens.

I roll my baby blue orbs, and walk out and into the kitchen.

They follow me. Five minutes later, we're eating breakfast, and a knock sounds at the door. I open it, and two men stand at the door.

"Hello, we are Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. We understand that Brian Crockers company killed both of all four of y'alls parents. We can help. You four have powers. You were experimented on at age 14 by him. Come with us, and join us, and you will have your revenge."

I look at Wanda, who has tears welling in her eyes, then Pietro, who looks heartbroken, and then finally at my twin, who has no emotion at all.

"Andy, what do you think?" I ask. He looks to me, confused.

"Who are all of you?" He asks.

I gasp, and stumble back. Tears spring to my eyes. "Andy, it's me, Cami. Please, you can't leave me too." I beg. I whirl him around. A dart sticks out of his neck. An amnesia dart.

"No. No!" I cry out, and Steve grabs me, and wraps me in a hug.

"Shh, it's okay, Cami. All four of you, come with us." Tony nods as Steve leads me, Wanda and Pietro out.

-Time skip to Stark Tower-

"Cami, don't cry." Steve says, rubbing my shoulder. Natasha Romanoff nods, and hands me a tissue. I take it from her with a thank you, and wipe my tears and nose.

"It's alright sweetie. He'll remember you." She soothes, rubbing my back. Wanda and Pietro walk up.

"Well?" I ask. They look at eachother.

"He doesn't remember any of us." Wanda says, and sits next to me. Pietro gives a nod to Natasha and Steve, and they walk off after squeezing my shoulders. Pietro takes my left, and Wanda takes my right.

"Let's go train. Get Natasha, Steve and Tony." I say, and walk off.

Wanda POV
Me and Pietro share a worried look.

"I'll go get Steve and Tony. You get Natasha." He says, and walks off too. I put my head in my hands. I think of all that's happened. Andrew has forgotten about us. Cambria has been distancing herself. Pietro has been worried. And I, I don't know. All I know is that all of us have fallen apart.

"Wanda?" I hear a womans voice. I look up. It was Natasha.

"Where are Pietro and Cambria?" She asks. I sigh, and my breathing shudders.

"Pietro went to find Tony and Steve. Cami, she went to the training room." I answer.

She helps me up, and leads me to where the rest of the Avengers, Pietro and Cami are. Even Andy. Cami is hitting targets with her blue energy. Pietro is running while punching. Andrew is doing the same. I summon my red energy, and train next to Cambria.

"Holdin up okay?" I ask in between blasts.

She grunts as she throws another ball of energy. "Dandy." She deadpans.

"Cam, please talk to me." I plead, stopping my fire.

She stops as well. "I'm sorry Wanda. It's just, Andy. He's forgotten all about us. He's my twin. My other half." She sighs, and her breath hitches.

"I know. It's okay. We'll get him back." I smile sadly, and pull her into a hug. A moving target comes forward, and we both hit it with our energy combined. It shakes the whole room.

Everyone looks at us. We look inside their minds. Multiple 'what was that's  'what happened's go through their minds.

"It was our energy combined." We smile cheekily, and go back to training, lacing our hands together, or connecting with eachother somehow to obliterate the targets.

We never knew we would be caught in a war of humans and robots.