"You like Sakura, don't you Naruto?" I ask

He nods his head slowly, "hmm, I just wish she wasn't so mean to me. If I ask her on a date she will just punch me and call me an idiot."

I order a bowl of ramen, "Just tell her how you really feel, one on one."

He nods, "Thanks Hanako-sama. Now let's talk about you and Kakashi-sensei! hehe"

~mini time skip~

So I decided to let the genin have another day off.

I need to make friends, maybe Guy? Hmmm I'll just ask Kakashi later.

I then realized, I haven't fought in forever! Maybe, I'll go training with someone else's team. Yeah, I'll just go to the training grounds Kakashi showed me earlier.

I make my way to one, and see two teams sparring with each other.

I watch them silently from a distance until a woman came behind me with a kunai to my neck.

"How long did you plan on hiding?" she says kind of scary

I shriek in fear, totally caught off guard, "I'm sorry! I'm new to the village and Kakashi is on a mission and I had nothing to do!"

"Hm? Kakashi," a man asks.

I nod with my eyes closed.

"I'm Asuma Sarutobi," the man starts, "And this is Kurenai Yūhi."

"Eh, sorry for the trouble...I didn't really uh know you...." Kurenai states sheepishly.

"It's okay! I'm new here," I say.

"You don't have a headband? Are you a ninja," Asuma asks.

I nod, "Yes, I just have to wait for the Hokage to gain my trust before my rank is tested."

They nod in understanding.

"uh so these are your genin teams?"i ask.

Kurenai answers first, "yes, there is Kiba Inuzuka with his dog Akamaru, Shino Aburame, and Hinata Hyūga," she says and points to them.

Asuma then begins, "and my team has the girl, Ino Yamanaka, the chubby one Chōji Akimichi, and the brainy Shikamaru Nara. They make up the Ino-Shika-Cho trio."

"I think I've heard of them....," Yeah Ino-Shika-Cho sounds familiar.

"You probably heard about their fathers." Asuma counters.

"Ooh. They all seem to use teamwork very well." I say.

They both smile as we continue to watch, they're all pretty evenly matched for now.

When I realize it's sunset I remember the tantō, "Oh! I have to go! hehe, I'll see you both layer, BUH BAI!!" I say as I run off.

They both chuckle at my sudden outburst, eh whatever.

I run to the shop and burst through the door, "Hey Sabuto! Is the sword finished?"

He smiles at me, "yes, I just finished polishing it."

I smile big and run over to hug him, I mean we're going on a date so why not?

He hands me the box and gives me a paper with care information on it.

I say my thanks and run home.

Good thing Kakashi wasn't back yet.

I hide the box in "my" room and realize it's only about 9 pm. Maybe I should buy some gift wrap for it, and fancy paper for a card.