"Calm down Hayden. Calm down. In summary, You are saying you want the first date to be special right?" I ask him and he nods.

"Why not take her to the light house. Matron could prepare a food basket for you with lunch, dinner and snacks, you could take blankets. There is a table there already. You both could watch the sunset and do all cheesy things high school kids do." I say to him and his face lightens up with a really huge smile. I pull up in the parking lot of his school.

"Thanks bro. Didn't think of that, it sounds perfect. Good to have you back. You're the best." He says hugging my side and getting out of the car jogging to his friends. I laugh and shake my head before driving off towards the lounge.

"Hey man. What has you smiling like that?" Wolfe asks me as I step out of the car.

"Nothing. Hayden's got girl problems. He caught the feels." I tell him and his face expresses mock horror before we both burst into laughter.

"Well I'll have to tease him about that. Welcome back man. Good to see you." He tells me and we both go into the lounge and to my office.

"Okay so whats the latest in shadow creek?" I ask him resting back in my chair with my leg propped on the table.

"Uhm.... Two more bike members joined the gang. We haven't done the initiation process yet. We wanted you to get back first. We seized some properties from the overdue debtors. Lastly The lady that just relocated works at the bar..."

But I cut him off. "What bar?" I ask.

"How many bars are in this town... Your brothers bar." He replies and I hum. Interesting.

"Well lets pay this damsel a visit..." I say gathering my keys and phone before stepping out of the office.

"You coming or not?" I ask Wolfe since he just stands there.

"Yes I am." He says and we both leave the lounge and get into my car en route to the bar.

I couldn't take my eyes off her no matter how hard I tried

I couldn't take my eyes off her no matter how hard I tried. It was like she held my gaze captive without even trying.

She looked like a goddess. A water goddess to be precise.

She had beautiful long red her which flowed down her back and rested on her nicely placed round ass. She had round green captivating eyes that reminded me of Nature. I guess i'd have to start paying attention to the green things around me. She had the fullest lips ever and I bet they were as soft as they looked. She had a very slim contoured nose that made me wonder if she got enough air through them. Not to forget the well placed mounds on her chest.

Whoever her parents were had nice genes and did a really good Job making this one.

I've frequented the bar more often than I used to which means i'm here everyday just to get a look at the only piece of white creamy chocolate I can't have.

I was Out of town when Wolfe called to inform me about a new lady who moved to town over the weekend. I had business to attend to where I was so I made it top priority to welcome her to town as soon as I got back.

Getting back to town I was updated that she started working at the local bar. Great!

The local bar was one of my favorite spots in the town. I'm there Four Out of the seven days in a week. Not cause its owned by one of my Brothers although that's one of the reasons. But cause you could get really good cheap lay but I get it Free. I'm a Callaghan *winks*.

I get to the bar only to find the most gorgeous redhead I've ever seen waiting a table.

I straightened up and flashed on my signature smile but I was stopped by Wolfe who drew (the irony) me back by holding my arm.

"Dude you might wanna slow it down and i'd advice not the Callaghan smile. She's not just any girl; she's the sheriff's only daughter."

Well fuck my luck!