Chapter 2

(A/N- I dont have internet *gasp* but when I go to work with my Mom I have internet, so sometimes when I'm offline I write more than one chappie. Dassit, enjoy!
------------------------------------

That morning I woke up in a sweat.

*sigh of relief * just a dream..

I had a very bad dream, if you couldn't tell. My entire dream was just Jeff the Killer staring at me, watching me. With those dark, mysterious eyes. And that psychotic smile. All night. If that wasn't bad enough, it felt so...real.

I groggily got up out of bed. "Why am I sleepy? I went to bed at 9:30!?" I thought to myself. "Maybe it wasn't a dream.." Yes it was! Jeff isn't real, and he most definitely isn't watching me! "Then why do you feel like your being watched?"

...

Shutup brain.

As I walked in the kitchen I was surprised to see my mom there cooking. "She's supposed to work on Saturdays...?" I thought to myself.

"Mom?", I said. "Why aren't you at work?"  She turned around and smiled.

"Well", she began. "I know I work a lot, and you were so kind to cook a nice meal for me last night, I decided I should call off for an 'us' day!" At this is tackled her with a hug. Not literally-- I mean I gave her a big unexpected hug.

"This means so much to me mom.", I said. "Thank you."

She smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Well", she said. "Come eat so we can go."

"Where are we going?"

"Surprise" she finished.

After we ate I thanked my mom again and ran upstairs to get dressed. I felt the need to close the curtains..

I decided on a black "OBEY" beanie, a black and white striped keyhole dress and black and white converse. I didn't know where we were going so I put shorts on underneath my dress just in case.

After I styled my brown/light brown/blonde gradient hair into faint curls. I applied glitter around my teal eyes. Then I looked into my mirror.

My face was ugly, but my outfit was acceptable.

I then ran down my stairs to show my mom, but stopped halfway down. She looked... stunning. How I was her daughter I don't know.

Her brown hair was pulled up into a bun and the only makeup she wore was Pink Frost© lipstick, which matched perfectly with her olive skin. My skin was slightly lighter from my *gag* dads side so the color would look silly on me.

She also wore a white dress that reached to her mid knee- mine reaching to mid thigh. She wore a black belt and black high heels- matching with a black and white clutch. Bangles on the wrist and a necklace. Stunning.

"Y-You look great mom!" I said. She smiled and said "Were twins!!" I mentally laughed. "Colors maybe. Beauty not so much..."

We stood there looking at each other until I broke the silence and said-

" Where are we going, anyways?"

"Surprise." she stated.

Before I could object her phone rang. The call went something like this.

"Cidney speaking. Oh, hey! Um.. now? I can't. Now that's not fair! Fine, bu-"

I guess whoever was on the phone hung up.

She shot me a sympathetic look.

"Not good.."

"Honey", she began, "In order to put food on the table, I have to go in. They're short on staff so I can't call off. I'm so sorry honey."

Typical. She has to work. I can't be mad, she has to. Since I didn't want her to feel guilty, I smiled the best fake smile I could manage.

"Its OK mom. Just call me later. I understand."

She looked at me like I had two heads, but smiled back.

"Thank you. I'll be off by 11:30. Your dressed.. so why dont you go walk with friends for a bit?"

Poor her. She didn't know that I'm friendless.

"I'll drop you off if yo-"

"Its OK. I'll walk. Call me love you bye" I kissed her on the cheek so she knew I would be okay.

"I will, love you too, bye honey." As she walked out the door I saw her shoot me another sympathetic look and blow me a kiss. I caught it and pumped my fist in the air like Ash from Pokemon©. She chuckled and I held tears back as she shut the door.

After I was sure she left I let my tears flow. I know she has to but it still hurts. After about 5 minutes I left behind her. I kept having to look behind me. Was I being watched?
------------------------------------
(A/N- hahaha you thought she was gonna be happy! HAHAHA!

you- *tries to pounce on me*

Me- NEVER!! *tries to fly away but gets hit by a plane*

Anyways I'm sorry its boring and short, please bare with me!   >n<  :c

Your fellow unitato~ xxx