A cute pink blush adored her cheeks which caught Arnav's eye.

With a smirk, he leaned towards her cheek and grazed it with her nose whispering in her ears, Wow, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ko sharmana bhi aata hai. (Wow, KKGSR knows how to shy)

His breath trickled her neck and as a reaction she held on to his shirt,trying to hide in him.

Arnav chuckled and laying back, he pulled Khushi on his chest, making her lay head on his arm and hugging him from his waist.

Sleep, he muttered as he was able to divert her mind, patting her head and Khushi felt her eyes getting heavy. She fought with herself to not sleep when Arnav went out.

And now, the medicines worked their magic and she slowly fell in sleep.

Many thoughts were revolving in his head regarding Aman, Anjali, Vivek, Security and his family.

After some time, Arnav too was fast asleep, holding his precious in his arms, close to his heart.

*

*

*

Vivek woke up around 8 in the morning. He was up all night, working on his plan and also keeping an eye on Arnav. It was only after his return that he went to sleep.

Yawning, he went to freshen up and then made his way outside. Anjali was making breakfast in the kitchen.

His eyes wandered around for a second and checked all doors and windows in the living room.

All were fastened.

Sighing, he came near the kitchen and cleared his throat to make his presence noticeable.

Anjali turned and saw him standing near the counter, scratching his head.

Good morning, Vivekji. She wished with a smile which he reciprocated.

Good morning Ma'am. He replied.

Sir didn't wake up?? He asked, looking towards the stairs.

Not yet. Anjali said, then continued, maybe they are tired so I also didn't disturb them. Let them sleep. Also the more Khushiji sleeps, the early she will get better. Her eyes held affection for her Bhai and Bhabhi.

Seeing her love, Vivek lowered his eyes. It is not the time to fall weak. He said to himself.

VIVEKJI. He jerked on her shout and looked around in haste to see any intruder.

What happened?? He asked when he found everything normal.

You was not replying me that's why I shouted to bring you back from your thoughts. Anjali shook her shoulders.

Oh. He let out a sigh.

What do you want?? He asked after a pause.

Umm, don't mind me asking, but, she paused, I just wanted to ask that the security is fool proof, right??

Vivek gave a confused look to her, not understanding her words.

Anjali again said, I just want Chotte and Khushiji to be safe here. She already went through so much and now that Shyam is also behind her. And upon that Aman is injured. At this time, she needs only love, care and lots of rest to get back to her self and I am cent percent sure that Shyam will try his best to harm them.

Vivek looked at her in surprise but then of course, she is also ASR. Not getting reply, Anjali waved her hand in front of him and said, I am asking you something. Can I rely upon you for their security??

Vivek jerked back from his thoughts and nodded his head. I will protect them with my life, Ma'am, you have my words. He said attentively.

Satisfied, Anjali gave him a nod and turned towards the cooking range.

Vivek left from there, not able to control his emotions and checked the security outside the cottage.

It was time of shift change and he was there to look upon that.

Arnav looked at him from the window above and saw his efforts in checking the ID's and weapons of the staff.

I am trusting you, Aman. He thought for the umpteenth time while looking at Vivek.

But will Vivek prove himself worthy of the trust??

OR

Once again Arnav Singh Raizada and Anjali Singh Raizada, the two known ASR's will prove to trust a wrong person??

Only time will tell....

...

Love,
Neena💖