Keesh Strawberry Romance

Naksh:not like this baby..
Keerti:then how??
Naksh encircled his hand around her neck...and asked keerti to take one strawberry from bowl and have it..she started sucking juices of strawberry and Naksh started sucking the juice from her lips and her neck...finally they finished having strawberries..keerti was all blushing now..
Naksh:aah thankyu sooo much jaan for such a sweet treat...keerti was all blushing and hid her face inside his chest..he hugged her tightly...they broke the hug after some time..
Keerti:Naksh go and change ur clothes first see it's all dirty with strawberry...
Naksh:Haan not only mine ur saree is also ruined with strawberry my wife..
Keerti:Haan Naksh first u go and get change..
Naksh:biwi saath mein chalein😉
Keerti glared at him..
Naksh:sahi kehte h sb biwiyo s sbko drna hi pdta h😉😉and went to change..after him keerti also got change..
Keerti was busy in laptop doing her boutique work..
Naksh came and sath with her..
Naksh:all okk keerti??
Keerti:hmm naksh..u go and get sleep I have some work to do..so will be late..
Naksh: keerti I can't sleep without m sitting here with u..u do ur work..keerti was busy doing her work and Naksh busy in admiring her..keerti after some time saw him..he was sitting in same position admiring her..
Keerti:Naksh Kya hua
Naksh:enjoying the most beautiful view ❤️
Naksh: keerti ek baat puchu
Keerti:hmm naksh boliye
Naksh:aap morning m MOTI sunn k itna gussa Kyu ho gyi th..
Keerti:so what would i have done Naksh?no wife want to hear MOTI from her husband..
Naksh:but why I means there r many girls who are overweight..
Keerti was smiling shyly:nothing Naksh aise hi
Naksh:no keerti now I want to know why u was so irritated hearing MOTI
Keerti:okk but app promise kriye aap hasenge nhi
Naksh:promise
Keerti:wo actually Chachi always try to keep her slim with always proper dieting gym etc..bcz she used to tell me that being slim and healthy is very important to get ur husband's attention...sb kehte hai ki overweight hone k baad husbands jada attention Ni dete..
Naksh laughed hardly listening all this..
Keerti:see I told u not to laugh..nd u broke ur promise...
Naksh:sorry but I couldn't control...so my wife don't want to be MOTI bcz she has fear that she will not get her husband's attention...
Keerti was smiling at him shyly..he took keerti hand and stood infront of mirror with her...keerti was in front and Naksh on her back and he was hugging keerti from back..
Naksh:keerti see how beautiful and perfect u r..I love the way u are..and even if u get more weight naa then also my attention will be only urs...so now don't worry and eat as much halwa as u want..
Keerti:scchi Naksh Mai moti ho gyi tb b u will love me like this only..
Naksh:ha keerti aap jitni bhi moti ho jao...my love for u is not going to change...even not at the time of pregnancy when u will be carrying our child......
Naksh said it in one go...he didn't realized what he said... keerti's eyes were wide open looking at Naksh they both got shy..keerti hugged Naksh tightly and so did Naksh...
Keerti:thankyu so much Naksh...
Naksh:my wifeyy u r my life...I love the way u r...do whatever u want I will love u always like this forever and ever...even when u get old naa..that time also only u will be the most beautiful my ladyyy💋💋❤️
Finally they slept peacefully in each other's arms thinking of their bright future ahead...
......
...
END