Tuesday

I wake up to the annoying beeping on my watch alarm. I get up make my bed, get dressed, and turn on my computer. That's weird Rob isn't here. I have a message from Mary. It reads
- Liv, the council has taken Rob for a check. I know you were in contact with someone. You know a strictly against the rules. We haven't found anything yet, but until further notice Rob the Robot has been confiscated.
Mary-
That sucks! Meh... well I'm going to call Jake (Jacob) and hope I don't get caught. -CALLING JACOB-
"Hey.." I say dull. "You seem odd what's wrong?" "I'm just tired of this. Only being able to video chat. I want to go to Earth! Hey I never asked. What's your last name?" I had never asked but ever so curious. "It's Jacob Oliver Bernard." "Wow that's an awesome name. I'm just Liv Thomson." "So I've been thinking. When can i actually meet you. I don't know if the living on Mars thing is true but I did a lot of research. I found that a Daniel and Emma Thomson were on the same mission as a married couple. And you have the same last name so..." "Well I wouldn't lie about this and now you have evidence to believe me. Now to answer you question.... I honestly don't know. They've been planning the mission back for many months and they say it might be a few years or a couple months. They don't know if......" I paused. I was in deep thought. I had almost completely forgot I was on a video chat. "If.... what?" I sighed. "They don't know if I would even make it to Earth because of my heart. They say it's to dangerous and highly risky." "Are you willing to take that risk?" I looked at his eyes and he looked into mine. "Yes. Yes I am."