Mars

The year is 3045. My name is Olivia Thomson and I live on Mars! I know it's crazy. I am 5'5 and have pale skin and dark straight long brown hair with green eyes. I am 14 years old. Both my parents were on the mission to put a group of humans on Mars and when they landed a month after they had me. My mom died giving birth to me and my dad died of exposure to the atmosphere. Since I was born on Mars I have an abnormally big heart. Literally. When I was born they had to put a mechanical heart monitor in my heart. I am the only and youngest teen in the colony. With that being said I basically only talk to the grown ups around here. My mechanic friend bande me this awesome but kinda annoying robot friend. His name is Rob the Robot. Even though I am pretty lonely I have a super high tech computer and I have made a friend over the internet. He obviously lives on Earth and his name in Jacob. He is blonde and my same age. We met on the same school website. I secretly made a homeschool account on a school website and now enrolled to that school. I live with a bunch of space nerds what else do you expect me to do? I am also taking classes here I the colony but the online Earth school is even better. Every day Jacob and I video chat after his classes. Living on Mars in actually really fun. You can jump pretty high compared to the Earthlings. In my spare time I usually go rover riding which is always fun. Having the heart monitor allows me to open any door by simply tapping my chest to the lock. It's awesome.