9

It's dark I hear something, I hear doctors and nurses, I wake up wondering where the hell I am "Yuu! Your up!" A purple haired girl said "What?" I asked looking at her "Yuu~chan! Your up thank God, are you okay?" A blonde blue eyes cutie said "Who are you people?" I asked seared, they both look so sad "Shinoa go get a docter" the blonde one said looking down almost like he was about to cry, she nodded and ran out the room "Who are you?" I asked "My name is Mikaela Mika Shindo hyakuya, Your..childhood friend and boyfriend..."he said walking to me I smiled "I'm your lover?" I asked him he smiled as well, he nodded

Then the doctor came in
1:36 AM
●TIME SKIP●
There was lot's of talking "Alright..." Mika said guilty "I love you.." he whispered I had a light blush on my cheeks "How do you feel Yuichiro?" Shinoa asked me "Confused and seared.."

"You already know my name right?" Mikael asked "Yeah, Mikaela Mika Shindo hyakuya right? Why is your name so long?" "Because I have 3 parents,and because I'm part of a company" he explained "how do you have 3 parents?" I asked dumbfounded "You'll remember soon I promise..." he asked "Okay then what's your name again?" I asked the purple haired Female "Shinoa hirgai" she smiled "I'll get going" she said smiling "Bye Shinoa" we both said, after we hear the door close Mika looked at me "Mikaela?" I asked him, it looked like he wasn't used to that name "Yeah Yuu~chan?" Yuu~chan? What? "How long am I going to be here?" "For couple of days or weeks or months, they won't tell me.." he whispered the last part "are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine Yuu~chan"

He's really cute I see why I dated him..then what's my sexuality I also think that Shinoa is cute...
"What's it call when you like a girl and a guy?" I asked him he blushes "Bisexual...that's what I am, but I only have eyes for you" am I bisexual? "What was my sexuality?" "gay" he said slightly "I love you..." he whispered but I could hear him saying that "I love you too" I smiled, we both had a blush on our cheeks 

A day later
Mika spend the night here of course I was really happy "Here eat this it's your favorite" he said "What is it?" "Curry" he smiled "Thank you for remembering"

An hour later
"When can I leave?" He asked as I put the curry away "I don't know Yuu~chan" I said to him as I sat down "soon Yuu~chan I promise" I said with a smiled, he smiled as well
Few months later
Yuu~chan was free out of the hospital, everyone came here for dinner of course I didnt mind, but everytime Shinoa comes over Yuu always blushes...no it can't be that he's gay and he's dating me... but what if..no I won't let myself think that!

"Hey Yuu do you like anyone?" Shinoa asked as I sat the food down "Where did that come from Shinoa?" Yuu asks dumbfounded "me and Mika are thinking the same thing, do you like both of us?" She asked I wanted to know to "Hey he just got out of the hospital" Yuichi said as he helped me put the drink out "Yeah Shinoa! Give him some space!" Mitsuba said acting like a tsundere everyone began arguing I stayed quiet so did Yuu

"I like Shinoa..."

he said I was in shock "WHAT?" They all yelled expect for me "You like me?"she asked blushing almost making a mess "Shinoa I like you, your cute and childish and I wanna go out on a date with when I get my memories back!" I was about to snap until Shinoa said "Mika we can talk of you want" I nodded in response "I'll be waiting outside"

Few moments later
I hear the door open "Sorry Mika I reunited dinner" Shinoa said as she was opening the front door and closing it "It's fine Shinoa I knew that he would say you...He maybe...only into girls...That means that he'll love you" I said in tears "I'll have to move into dorm with my friend, I havent been to college in a month, I'm shock to know that headmaster is letting me stay back but I'll have replay it with a another year" I explained she looked at me "What collage do you go to?" She asked I smile "Owari Seraph universal, why?"I asked "Because I asked my father if one of my friends could take a break, and your that friend I was guessing that you went there..." she smiled I hugged her "Take care of Yuu for me, and if you guys ever break up asked Mitsba or anyone else to take care of him kay..." I whispered as I let go "Let's go see your new boyfriend" I srimked "Your allowing this?!" She asked as I opened the door "Called this my thank you" we both laugh and went in Me and Yuu broke up... "we're back" Shinoa said "I'm gonna head upstairs, Shinoa do you mind if everyone cleans up for me, I need to go back to collage" shinoa nodded I waved "Night everyone and Shinoa...If you fuck this up, I'll kick you out" I laughed as I got upstairs "He forgive that we were dating even though I told him we were.." I said as I began to cry as I got to the bathroom I won't start cutting not yet I went into my room and began packing I hear Yuu say Bye!  To them I had at least 1 box full and my friend was going to help me  "Mika what are you doing?" he asked I tired my best not to cry "Im moving out" I said as I close the box that was full "W-W-W-What?" he said getting closer "Do you even remember why i was here?"  I asked mad "I will soon I per-" I cut him off "Just..Just leave okay, I asked Shinoa to take care of you alright" "N..o no! I want you to stay here, I need you..." he cried "Just leave it okay" 

a week later I moved out 

4 years later...